• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golf cart availability?

T

TWOOD

Decided last night to spend 1 nt. @ FW in a cabin, and plan to spend entire day & evening enjoying resort. Called this AM for an electric cart for 8/31, but all are reserved. The CM said someone may cancel, so there may be availability. Anyone ever luck out at the last minute and get a cart? I know we waited WAY late to try to get one, but I'm hoping 1 becomes available. Is this just a "pipe dream"? Thanks, Tracey :rolleyes:

Once you are in WDW i would go over to the bike barn a few days before your stay and try to get a cart for the day you are going to be there. I have gone up there and stood in line at the last min and gotten carts. They do hide a few in the back but they'll tell you they don't have any. Just keep calling.Good LUCK

We went last TD (2000) and as soon as the barn opened we checked. They had none available, but put our name on a list and said they would call us, but we needed to be there within 30 min. of getting the call. I gave them my cell phone number, and away we went to MK to have a mickeylious time. They called me about 2 hours later and I told them where I was, said I would go catch the boat right away, but it could be more than a half hour. I was told to "hurry up" but they would wait. I called them from the boat (left wife, kids, sister and various others in my wake as I hurried away) when an half hour was up and told where I was (had the boat captain speak to them) and they said they would wait for me. The bus getting to the cart barn was longer than the boat from MK! (or maybe it just seemed like it)

To make a looooonnnng story short (right) I got the cart! and we did not have to worry about the bus again.

Take the time to get one!!! It is worth it:bounce::bounce::jester:

we use to call and reserve one for each trip, now we just chance it and have always been able to get a cart, we head over first thing in the morning just before they open and have always had good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter