• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gold AP redemption

Gold pass Renewal certificates get the photo pass included when converted to Sorcerer

Gold pass new vouchers get it included too

People who had a gold pass but had not yet been able to buy the renewal certificate before last September do not get the photo pass for free.
Perfect, so we should get the PhotoPass included then.

Perfect, so we should get the PhotoPass included then.
Yes, since the Gold pass included PhotoPass downloads, it should be included for free with your Sorcerer APs when you activate them. So make sure that your MDE account shows that both of you were given the “DVC (or FL Resident) Disney Sorcerer Pass with Disney PhotoPass Downloads” before you leave the CM who activated them! We paid over $900 (after tax) to renew my Gold to the Sorcerer with PhotoPass, so your vouchers for new ones are worth a lot more than that!

I don't believe you can do it at any resort, you have to go to one of the parks and go to Customer Service and they will get the AP all set up for you. We converted ours at MK with no problems.
We did this at the IG Guest services. Our Gold AP converted to a Sorcerers pass with free photo pass. It was really easy and only took a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter