Going With The Flow - Day 4 - 24th July 2009

Wow you had such a busy day. I love Churros, they are so yummy.

Lovely photos, I like the necklace you were wearing too. :thumbsup2

I dont know if you have read the Kingdom Keepers books (1 and 2 -book 3 is coming out next year) by Ridley Pearson (@RidleyTheWriter on Twitter) but in book 2 he has a segment centred around the tiger traps! I've never seen them though!

No I have not Kymie. Forgot to say on todayś thread that we didn't check for Spectromagic, I presume it is on as the park was open till 11 pm. We were ready to leave when we did.

Thanks for the compliment on my necklace Claire and thanks for reading everyone else, I have just added a few more photos to this day.

I dont know if you have read the Kingdom Keepers books (1 and 2 -book 3 is coming out next year) by Ridley Pearson (@RidleyTheWriter on Twitter) but in book 2 he has a segment centred around the tiger traps! I've never seen them though!

Had to laugh when I read your reply, Kymie, because I finished reading book 2 this afternoon--the one with so much of the action taking place in AK--just before reading Bev's AK description and I was thinking, "I wonder if anyone reading this report has read the Kingdom Keepers books?" Then I read your reply, so letting you know that I know what you're talking about.

I love the Kingdom Keepers books! I think they are aimed at teens/young adults (well I consider myself young - in my head anyway :lmao:) but really are good.They are about a group of kids stopping the bad characters (mainly Maleficant in these two) taking over wdw! The first one is centred around MK, and book 2 around AK. Book 3 was due out this year but has been delayed til probably April now.

I have made a note of the author and will have a look next time we go to the Florida Mall, they sound like books I will like. Uploading a photo of one of the tiger traps for you Kymie, will be on the twitpic link earlier in this thread.

Thanks! I would never have noticed that! It must have been weird watching a tiger come out of there!

When we first saw them we thought they were for staff but then thought they couldn't be as the tigers were still present. As we stood there the tiger just jumped out which we were not expecting. So I presume that is where their den is and it also links to the other viewing area. I thought this was nice for the tigers. Sometimes in zoos their dens till have a viewing window so at least in AK they can get away from the crowds if they choose to.

Thanks for reading, we saw your car registration the other day Captn Jack Florida.

What a great day Bev :thumbsup2.Shame about Dinosaur,i could have kicked myself about 2 weeks after we were home-we completley forgot all about Dinosaur :confused3 :eek:,such a shame as we love that ride.
Love your pics as always Bev :worship:.x.

Glad you liked the photos.

I have bought those Kingdom Keepers books today and am looking forward to reading them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter