Going to Disney? Post Here

disnerd123

Jessica
Going to Disney next summer! I know it sounds like a long time, and it definitely an excruciating amount of time to wait. But, I pulled myself together and am now just a giant ball of excitement! I've read a lot of posts on this site and probably should stop but, you know, I can't really stop. The food is going to taste great! For you experienced Disney-Goers; tell me your favorite restaurant! :rainbow::dogdance::hourglasspixiedust:
Are you going to Disneyland or Disney World?

Riff Off Gal

Always ready for a Riff Off.
This is a far way off but I am really excited about it already. My best friend and I are going on June 4, 2017 for 2 weeks to celebrated our Graduation from High School. We don't have the Resort Reservation or anything yet, but we are already planning stuff. I know crazy, huh? :mickeyjum

• Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
    I've probably posted this a million times, but some stuff has changed in like the resorts and dates and stuff.

Park(s): Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios
    Date(s): August 23-29
    Hotel/Resort: Beach Club Villas

Park(s): All 4
    Date(s): October 31st-November 7th
    Hotel/Resort: Animal Kingdom Villas first night and Polynesian Villas the rest of the time.

**Red**

Mouseketeer
    Parks: All 4 with a Water Park thrown in.
    Dates: May 22, 2016- June 5, 2016
    Resort: Caribbean Beach

PrincessIndia

20, Brit
    Going to Disneyworld in May, Have only ever frequented Disneyland Resort Paris (EURODISNEY) before and sooooo EXCITED

• DonaldDucksOnlyLove

Earning My Ears
    I've probably posted this a million times, but some stuff has changed in like the resorts and dates and stuff.

Park(s): Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios
    Date(s): August 23-29
    Hotel/Resort: Beach Club Villas

Park(s): All 4
    Date(s): October 31st-November 7th
    Hotel/Resort: Animal Kingdom Villas first night and Polynesian Villas the rest of the time.
    I'll be there October 29th to November 9th !!

DonaldDucksOnlyLove

Earning My Ears
    Park(s): All 4 .
    Date(s): October 29th - November 9th
    Hotel/Resort: Coronado Springs
    Taking my best friend but we are looking for people to chil, with while there !

MadisonMouse13

Mouseketeer
    Parks: All
    Date(s): Not decided yet, sometime in mid-February 2016 though
    Hotel: Undecided yet as well, most likely Disney's Yacht Club Resort, however Disney's Beach Club Resort isn't out of the question yet!!!!

• Raynaissance

Earning My Ears
    I got the dates wrong, it's going to be 12-18 becuase pirates was gonna be closed, so instead of a four day disney trip, we are doing a five day disney trip (my family is driving).

ThatsBooToYou

Mouseketeer
    Dates: September 23rd - September 27th (MNSCHP - September 25th)
    Resort: Fort Wilderness Campground :D:D

KDisney2017

Earning My Ears
    Two of My friends one of their younger sisters and I are going to WDW this August staying AKL
    We'll be going to all parks and two of us have been a ton of times so if you want to hang just pm me!!!!

Cinderelly98

We'll Make A Lovely Dress For Cinderelly
    I am going to Walt Disney World in Florida in the end of June into early July 2017. Between then and now I will probably go to Disneyland California a bunch of times since I live about 30 minutes away.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News