going to cookie exchange

4DisneyfansinNC

DIS Veteran
I'm not much of a baker, but got invited to a cookie exchange for tomorrow night. I do have time tomorrow to make the 4 dozen cookies needed, so I'm looking for easy, simply, yummy recipes that you might like to share.
THANKS!

Some people will call this cheating but try this. go get some of the premade Pillsbury peanut butter cookie dough. Roll it into balls roll in sugar bake per package. The push a kiss in the middle. Presto Peanut Butter Blossoms :earsboy:

Kae

I went to a cookie exchange last friday and brought the cake mix cookies someone posted on here a few weeks ago. I had to make 10 dozen and I think they turned out pretty good.

PoohBearLovinMama said:
I went to a cookie exchange last friday and brought the cake mix cookies someone posted on here a few weeks ago. I had to make 10 dozen and I think they turned out pretty good.

OMG! 10 dozen for a cookie exchange? I just went to one tonight and made 4 dozen.

Here's what I took, it's easy and quick since I have 2 mini-muffin pans. I used the smallest cookie scoop that OXO makes.

I think the credit for this recipe goes to Piratesmate!

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

½ c butter
½ c peanut butter
½ c sugar
½ c brown sugar
½ tsp salt
1 egg
½ tsp vanilla
1¼ c flour
¾ tsp baking soda
14 oz Reese’s peanut butter cups

Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar & brown sugar. Add egg & vanilla. Stir in & mix well: flour, baking soda & salt. Roll into 1” balls. Put into mini muffin pans & do not press. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Take out of oven & add peanut butter cups immediately. Cool before removing from pan. If removed too early, cookie will break. Yield: 48

PoohBearLovinMama said:

They were good! We were eating them again last night! :rotfl2:

Diana Lyn said:
They were good! We were eating them again last night! :rotfl2:

I'm glad you all liked them! Ours were gone the next day! Your cookies are all gone too! :( Woah, can I get anymore !!! points in there!!! ;)

ok, not really a cookie, but on the budget board there is a great thread about different cheap treats. one of them was to take a waffle pretzel, put a rolo candy piece on top. put in oven til candy gets soft, take out and smoosh a pecan on top. very easy. and they look really nice.
i made these last night, they were best when the rolos cooled off enough to get hard again.

What's a waffle pretzel? I'd like to try making those rolo things but I don't know what that is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter