gmaxmoms report

It's so nice that the two of you got to go together. GMaxMom, I agree, go with adult children so you don't have to worry about changing diapers. And you can 'loose' your child and don't have to worry. :rotfl2:

Great report :thumbsup2 :banana:
I wish i could go with my mom but she helps my sister out a lot with her kids.
I live in on the west coast Washington state in the Desert Oasis and she lives in Oklahoma so we are miles away from each other.

Hey everyone! This is Glendamax typing for my Mother, she has continued her report on the trip reports board. The title is "Tiaras Tea" (she thinks). Thank you sooooooo much for your responses! She will be reading them tonight! :thumbsup2

Hi, GMax Mom,

Please write more! Want to hear more! Your report is so much fun to read after GMAX's!

gmaxmom said:
Hey everyone! This is Glendamax typing for my Mother, she has continued her report on the trip reports board. The title is "Tiaras Tea" (she thinks). Thank you sooooooo much for your responses! She will be reading them tonight! :thumbsup2

Going right now to find it. :car: :wave: I really need to be packing, but this is more fun. :yay:

Tiki Room Fan said:
I agree - remember last year in GM's TR? When she got home from WDW she had found that her mom used her extra key and left food she cooked for GM in her fridge for her to have for dinner over the next few days! Is that too sweet or what??!!! :goodvibes

You know what, this year as we were comming home, I was sad to know I would be arriving to an empty fridge. I started to think that if she goes back with me, maybe I'll send her home ahead of me so I can get hooked up! :lmao:

why oh why didnt u answer me as I hollered your names fro the monorail line? :rotfl: My friends thought I was PLENTY loud! :banana:

More reporting please........

Glendamax said:
You know what, this year as we were comming home, I was sad to know I would be arriving to an empty fridge. I started to think that if she goes back with me, maybe I'll send her home ahead of me so I can get hooked up! :lmao:

You're always thinking, Gmax!! LOL! :rotfl:

It is so much fun reading your replies to my post. I feel as if I have a whole bunch of new friends. I had my report on the welcome board and trip report
board. Gmax is helping me post on the right board. I'll be on trip report. :love: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

It would be nice to start a mother and daughter trip meet at Disney World. We would have so much fun. When you work like Gmax and I, a vaction like this one gives you time to catch up.

Hi Dis-ers

I'm getting this posting down a little better now. Tonight I saw all of the replies. I think I've read all of your replies and they are very heart warming and I think I have a tear trying to fall.

I told Gmax the other day I would like to cook a big dinner and have you over and then I remembered we are all in different places far from each other. Posting on disboards make you forget how many miles may be between us.

Thanks again for all your welcomes and taking me aboard. I'll keep posting.

Does anyone like to sew??? :Pinkbounc :banana: :love: :love:

If you really want to throw a DISdinner, I know a DISer who lives about 30mins from you . . . GLENDAMAX! Invite her over! :rolleyes1

u are tooooooo funny guys!! :rolleyes: Where exactly is this dinner being held...and is Cinderella coming? :rotfl2:

I'm about 90 minutes from you GMax. I'm coming down on Mon., 9/9. Can I come over?

What you wrote was so wonderful. We are hoping to convince our Mom to go with us on our next Disney vacation in 2008 -- and while she does have her mobility challenges, I know that Disney is the one place where they will be accomodating and she will enjoy the smiles on her children and grandchildren's faces. Thanks for your repot.

PaMom001 said:
I'm about 90 minutes from you GMax. I'm coming down on Mon., 9/9. Can I come over?

YAY! See ya for breakfast! What time you comming through?

gmaxmom said:
Hi Dis-ers

I'm getting this posting down a little better now. Tonight I saw all of the replies. I think I've read all of your replies and they are very heart warming and I think I have a tear trying to fall.

I told Gmax the other day I would like to cook a big dinner and have you over and then I remembered we are all in different places far from each other. Posting on disboards make you forget how many miles may be between us.

Thanks again for all your welcomes and taking me aboard. I'll keep posting.

Does anyone like to sew??? :Pinkbounc :banana: :love: :love:
I like to make quilts, and sew a nice boarder around. I just dont know how to do a button hole or a zipper. I get frustrated if it isn't perfect! I want a serger for professional seems. I do alot of flannel baby blankets with crocheted boarders. To make the nice holes to crochet from, I have a friend do a hem stitch for me. At least I think it's called a hem-stitch???

What're we having for dinner? I bet you're a great cook!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter