This is in NY City, but same Red Velvet in DW

Attachments

• 0693401A-A252-4700-9560-254246194EAB.jpeg
    0693401A-A252-4700-9560-254246194EAB.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 66443888-842D-4B62-9A82-6714F935D004.jpeg
    66443888-842D-4B62-9A82-6714F935D004.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1
I got them twice during this past week! I had them before when they sold them next door at Sassagoula, but they now have Scat Cats designated for all biegnets, gluten free and regular.

I also got the red velvet gf cupcakes twice this week and they are FAR SUPERIOR to anything at Erin McKennas. Really, really good! They told me they always have the lemon and usually the red velvet also.

I got my usual fish and onion rings at Raglan Road and found out they can also make the scallops appetizer gf. They use the same batter on the gf onion rings and the scallops are huge, very tender and not over cooked at all. They come with two sauces and the lime tarter sauce is amazing! DH, who eats gluten, really loved them as we shared the appetizer.
Did they only have the beignets at Scat Cat’s? Do they not have them at Sassagoula anymore?

Did they only have the beignets at Scat Cat’s? Do they not have them at Sassagoula anymore?

I didn't see them on the menu at all at Sassagoula. Scat Cat's is now designated for all beignets and steadily busy. They have seating inside the cafe and right outside that area or you can get them to go. Scat Cat's is right next to Sassagoula so you don't have to go all the way into the food court area, which is nice. The menu for Scat Cat's is the beignets, some of them specialty ones, different types of coffee and other drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter