GKTW Online Event: DIS Cookbook (Tentative - Planning in Progress)

Hi all - thanks for the info, Penney! Cool!

I need to revisit this with Dave & crew & I'll keep ya posted!!

I wish there was a way this cookbook could be put in front of the general DIS community, and not just the people who come to the GKTW board. (I just discovered it myself - after how many months of existance?!)

When you're ready, please let us know and I will send a few family-friendly recipes that have been a hit through the years.

Whaddaya think we should do? Haven't seen any movement on this since last November, with the exception of the new subscribers.....
Doesn't look like there's much interest otherwise....

I'm not chaoscent, but IMHO I think people are just waiting for a request for recipes and then you will be flooded with recipes.

Hi folks!!

I haven't forgotten about ya! :) I'm working with Dave Parfitt right now on coordinating the cookbook & what it will look like. As we hammer out the details & particulars, we'll keep y'all posted!

Thanks for the support!!

I am waiting to hear back from either Dave or DWGal for the go ahead. :goodvibes I am ready to go, but don't want to step on toes if someone has already has plans on how it should be done. Thanks, Penny

I will check in with DWGal or Dave to see if this is a go. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter