GKTW Event: Coasting For Kids - June 7, 2015 - $18,767 TOTAL!

My husband and I want to participate! My son has autism and will not ride the roller coasters and does not meet the 54 inch height requirement.
What do you suggest? We have to bring him along. Buy him a regular admission ticket?

My husband and I want to participate! My son has autism and will not ride the roller coasters and does not meet the 54 inch height requirement.
What do you suggest? We have to bring him along. Buy him a regular admission ticket?

Which Park?

At some of the Parks (Knott's for example), riders get early access to the Park.

If it were me, I would just sign him up as a rider. He doesn't have to ride, but then he would be part of the group and get the t-shirt, lunch, etc. Plus cute kids raise way more money. :-)

Tell you what....for those of you on the fence, I will make it a little easier to raise the $75 minimum. I will PERSONALLY donate $25 to the next person that signs up and $5 each to the next 5 after that. Just sign up for team The DIS Coasterpalooza 3.0 and come back here and let me know that you signed up.

Which Park?

At some of the Parks (Knott's for example), riders get early access to the Park.

If it were me, I would just sign him up as a rider. He doesn't have to ride, but then he would be part of the group and get the t-shirt, lunch, etc. Plus cute kids raise way more money. :-)
Tell you what....for those of you on the fence, I will make it a little easier to raise the $75 minimum. I will PERSONALLY donate $25 to the next person that signs up and $5 each to the next 5 after that. Just sign up for team The DIS Coasterpalooza 3.0 and come back here and let me know that you signed up.

Ok - signing up now for Dorney Park. If you are interested in donating, please donate it to Matthew Kletzkin (my son w autism). Thank you!!

I still have TWO $5 donations burning a hole in my pocket.

My mom and I are signing up for Great America this weekend. Has Michael signed up yet?

Michael is gonna take some convincing (and some motion sickness meds). I'm sure once he sees that other folks have signed up, he'll be guilted into joining. Peer pressure is an awesome thing when used safely.

Hi Mark. I didn't see you signed up for the discoasterpalooza team at Valley Fair? If you did want to sign up for the team, I think Tom posted a link that will bring you directly to the team page .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!