Giving Thanks and Getting Fit - November Exercise Challenge!!

112 minutes today ... walking, running, stretching

1692/2000

Today I'm thankful for the fact that people can come together after tragedy. The world would be a much better place if there were no tragedies, but it's inspiring to see people come together and help others when humanity seems to be at its worst.

:rainbow: Our group is moving right along with a few more color changes today! :rainbow:

Congratulations to @pix13dust - you have reached 50% of your goal and Merlot Wine Purple!!

red-wine-cheese.jpg

Congratulations to @galaxygirl76, @Rattpack, and @sophy1996 - you have all reached 75% of your goals and Golden Turkey Brown!!

image1-768x1024.jpg

And a big Congratulations to @LizardQueen8 who has surpassed her goal for the month and reached Green Peas WISH Green!!

the_princess_and_the_pea1-300x300_medium.jpg

38 minutes of walking tonight

602/900

I'm thankful for my job. Of course, I would be VERY happy to be able to stay home, but since that's not possible at this point in time, I'm thankful for a job with a lot of flexibility, a wonderful environment and great co-workers that have also become dear friends.

10 min. walks with the puppy on Wed., Thur., and Sat., bringing my total to 60/300. Try to keep up with this week with holiday prep and Black Friday shopping - that should count, as I'll be logging many miles through the stores!

Thankful that although DD got a mild concussion last Sunday, she is doing much better, and hopefully will be good to go to school tomorrow.

A good catch-up day for me today. DH was home, so we got in a 35 minute walk outside. Then one of cats wanted to go out too, so I added another 15 (adjusted for dawdling) minutes with her. That brings me to 380/500, and back on track towards my goal!

10 minutes PT, 10 minute warm-up, 30 minute run, 5 minute cooldown. 55 minutes bringing me to 1592/1750.

This month is going to be closer than I would have predicted, but I am determine to get there! My complete transformation to a couch potato last week after the races is to blame;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter