Give up a park day for the pool... why?!

i see a lot of people who say they do an "off" day or a pool day as a day off from the parks. Why? Are there not pools where you come from? It seems like such a huge $$$ expense to go on a vacation like this to spend a day swimming in a pool. Am I the only one who doesn't get this? I must be one of only a few because I see so many people talking about this. What do you all say? Is it worth it to spend a day relaxing at the pool or a waste of time/money?
After spending so much money on the resort i pretty much insist on at least 1 day by the pool lol!

Spending a day at your resort I think is actually really important. You're spending money to stay on site, you should ENJOY the resort! We just booked Coronado Springs, and they have one of the coolest pools (IMO), so we want to enjoy that. Also, after spending 2-3 days in a row walking 10+ miles, you start to get worn out. Now that I have a desk job, I think I'll get worn out pretty quick since my serving days are over and standing on my feet for extended amounts of time isn't something I'm used to anymore.

The first day of us being there, we get in around noon, plus the 40ish minute ride on the magical express, plus the check in process, so when its all said and done we wouldn't get our money's worth to go into the parks, so were going to change and head over to Disney Springs for some shopping and eating. Then the next day we can get up nice and early and utilize the entire day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter