Girls Only Disneyland Trip!! Old thread. New link in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not me and January. But.....now I'm not normally a tattletale.....but I think Tinkerbites and Bethlet did. And did you SEE their Lingerie?!!! Sinful I tell ya!:eek:
:rotfl2: I had a feeling about Tinkerbites. I knew once Bethlet got a hold of her, she'd go over to the dark side.

I survived!
Here's to surviving!! :cool1:

So you did catch the nun pics. LOL AmySue and I had to get pics with them without getting caught. It was like mission impossible. Of course we are probably going to hell for it, but it did make for some funny pics.
Like you weren't already going there for other things.....:rolleyes1

So I got back from the doctor and its an allergic reaction/contact dermatitis. But he was kinda grossed out by it. I showed him my back, and he was all "Eww". We went through lists of possible diagnosis, what I ate, what I wore, where I went, and what I used. Nothing definite stuck out.
They always do that same list. It's just a guessing game. I hope the meds work for you fast!

Definitely tie dye shirts next time, I really liked the lime green one we talked about before.
Yeah, those were fun. Not something I'd wear everyday, but for the trip I think it will be a hoot, and great for the group pics.

So I dunno...boys are just dumb!!
Well, that one certainly is!! You deserve better and will find better. I know it.

Not only am I disappointed in this individual, I feel that my reputation has been tarnished....and yet I feel selfish about feeling that way...Sigh I can't win....I am very thankful that no one was injured/killed during this problem.
I'm sorry that happened Steph. :hug:

He keeps telling me that my back is dirty and that I need to wash it....:laughing:

steph
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Beth - your Vegas pics - beautiful. I'm hoping to see one of our talented ladies photoshop soap bubbles around you in the tub ;)
:scared1: :scared1:

Question to anyone: We bought some stuff at the WOD in DTD. I got some kind of discount and I thought it was from my Disney Chase Visa - as long as you bought items that totalled over $50, you got a percentage off.
You do get a discount with your Disney Visa. I asked. :thumbsup2

Morning ladies!! Thanks for all the PM responses to the dates. I had 12 more to go through this morning so we are now up to 22 replies. I think we should be able to get a poll going before too long! :yay:

I've got to finish getting the twins ready for school. Have a good morning. Talk to you later.

happy-friday-the-13th.gif

Hello every one. I have to give my ideas on months for the next trip here because I can't open the private message. It said pop ups are blocked.
Feb. said to be the least crowded month of the year
March, not daylight savings change weekend - lol
Jan.

Hello every one. I have to give my ideas on months for the next trip here because I can't open the private message. It said pop ups are blocked.
Jan.
Thanks Trudi! Sorry I forgot that PMs are blocked until you have over 10 posts I think. So keep posting. ;)

Jan.

Hi Trudi,

If you want to get into your PM's, scroll all the way to the top of this page. All the way over on the right is a box (mine is gold/brown color), and it will say something like Welcome, VintageDisneyRules. It has your last visited day and time, and then it has Private Messages underlined. Click on the underlined Private messages, and it should take you to your PM's.

The Dis tries to put a little pop up box up whenever you get a PM. The next time you get the message pop up's are blocked while on the dis, look for a yellow bar at the top of your screen. If you click on it, you can choose always allow pop ups from this website (the dis), and then your PM's will pop up for you!

I hope I didn't confuse you more!

Good morning everyone! I'm off to work.

Heather

They always do that same list. It's just a guessing game. I hope the meds work for you fast!

Yeah, those were fun. Not something I'd wear everyday, but for the trip I think it will be a hoot, and great for the group pics.

Well, that one certainly is!! You deserve better and will find better. I know it.

Thanks. But whatdoyado? I am happy that he is happy. Maybe I am weird. But I am glad it happened now, rather than later after my kids have met him & hung out and stuff.

Maybe I am weird. But I am glad it happened now, rather than later after my kids have met him & hung out and stuff.
I totally agree with you there. It's so much more difficult when you have kids because of course you have to look out for them as well.

Question to anyone: We bought some stuff at the WOD in DTD. I got some kind of discount and I thought it was from my Disney Chase Visa - as long as you bought items that totalled over $50, you got a percentage off.

I don't think it was using my AP... but now someone said they don't give a Visa discount... so was it an AP discount?:confused3

Just looked at my receipt from WOD. I got a discount for my chase card. From http://disneyrewards.disney.go.com/cardbenefits/disneylandresortbenefits.html:
10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more
Valid only at select Disneyland® Resort stores and pin cart locations when you present your valid Disney Rewards Visa Card and mention this offer.
A $50 minimum pre-tax single transaction purchase is required to receive discount. Not valid on previous purchases. Discount is not valid on purchases of original or limited edition artwork, food or beverage, Disney Dollars, Gift Cards, Ticket Media, Park Admission, Arcades, shipping or taxes.
Discount does not apply at the following locations: Midway Games, Fairytale Arts, Jewel of Orleans, Silhouette Studio, Portrait Artists, Parasol Cart, Heraldry Shop, Crystal Shops (Crystal Arts & Crystal d'Orleans), Face Painting, or at any Downtown Disney® District location other than World of Disney® store, Marceline's Confectionery, and Disney's Pin Traders.
May not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Not valid on previous purchases.

Thanks. But whatdoyado? I am happy that he is happy. Maybe I am weird. But I am glad it happened now, rather than later after my kids have met him & hung out and stuff.

You're not weird. You just have a good perspective on this.

Good Mornin!

A quick reply here.

Debra, sorry about the guy friend. But like you said, better now than later. Take care!

Heather, hope everyday you feel waaaaaaaaaaaay better!

Stacie, so glad to hear it wasn't bed bugs. But, that still doesn't make the itchys go away. I hope the medicine kicks in really fast, and gives you some relief.

Beth, I have seen Phantom in Vegas. I celebrated my 50th by staying at the Bellagio, and seeing the play. I loved it, and you are right. The theater is great, and almost all seats would be good. I just need to get my DD there one of these days.

I know I'm forgetting something. :confused3

Have a good day all!:goodvibes
Melody:flower3:

Who needs booze when you got chocolate and chips.:rolleyes1

sounds like a tag to me!

Ok so the date/nondate guy...(names have been changed or have they?? )
BUT REMEMBER I DO NOT PLAY 2ND BEST TO ANYONE.

I agree this is the best line . . . . and sorry it happened, but like you said, better now than later.

As for me, my Mom is still in the nursing home. They upped her pain meds and now she's a bit loopy. I am trying to get everything arranged for the bridal shower tomorrow--and in the meantime my back has totally gone out! So I have a massage/chiro appt. at noon. (Interestingly enough--with the bridal shower honoree who has NO idea we're having this party tomorrow!)

I realized this morning that I have to get packing if I'm going to WDW March 26th. I want to ship a box with most of my clothes and will need to send it by mid next week! Eek!

Good morning ladies.:flower3:

Deb - After nondate guy gets dumped by Mandy (hopefully by text message - ha ha), whatever you do, don't jump and run to him to pat him on the back and tell him it'll be okay. Let him suffer a bit.;)

Stacie - I hope your rash gets better soon. Your doctor sounds like he's a funny guy.

Steph - Sorry to hear about DUI guy. I would be so disappointed in him. Also, hugs about your son.:hug:

Okay, I just have to say this. I think it is absolutely INSANE that so many of us in this small group of ladies have kids on the autism spectrum. What the heck is going on?!!! The last I read the statistics was 1 in 150 kids diagnosed......ummmm, really? What.....is our group an anomaly? Because it sure seems like it's a lot more than 1 in 150 kids. I'm just saying. Weird. Okay, I'm done with my little rant now. Happy happy happy happy.....:)

As for me, my Mom is still in the nursing home. They upped her pain meds and now she's a bit loopy. I am trying to get everything arranged for the bridal shower tomorrow--and in the meantime my back has totally gone out! So I have a massage/chiro appt. at noon. (Interestingly enough--with the bridal shower honoree who has NO idea we're having this party tomorrow!)
I hope your mom is doing ok. And that sucks about your back! Hopefully the massage will help. Good luck with the packing. I hate that part of a trip, packing and then unpacking.

Steph -Also, hugs about your son.:hug:

Okay, I just have to say this. I think it is absolutely INSANE that so many of us in this small group of ladies have kids on the autism spectrum. What the heck is going on?!!! The last I read the statistics was 1 in 150 kids diagnosed......ummmm, really? What.....is our group an anomaly? Because it sure seems like it's a lot more than 1 in 150 kids. I'm just saying. Weird. Okay, I'm done with my little rant now. Happy happy happy happy.....:)
I must have missed Steph's post about her son. Sorry Steph. :hug: I had to go back and read.

I agree it is weird! Jane, Amy and I were talking about it on the way over to DL. I don't understand what's going on these days. Honestly, if I were having kids now, I'd be so nervous about it. It just seems to be so much more common now. Or maybe it's just being diagnosed more? :confused3 I don't know.

No! Was it one of the NY ladies? I totally didn't see it. Where did she fall? Dang, maybe I WAS asleep.

Yes, and she was beet red lying on the ground!

Yep one of the NY ladies, the mom. She tried to get on without the CM & well her tush hit the ground & the Segway too.

That's why they told us to wait until they could help us.

Yes, it was the mom. She was so sure of herself. We were supposed to pull the Segways and get a feel for them. No standing or riding yet, very early on in the morn. She jumped on and the Segway lunged forward and she fell flat on her back on the ground with the Segway on top of her. She was so embarrassed you could tell, but us Dis Ladies knew...man, I better snap out of this tired funk and pay attention! And DO NOT think you are so cool that you can jump on and do what you want when you want. We were (of course) all very gracious and pretended like nothing happened but (of course) dished about it later at the Cove Bar!:scared1:

But, I could just see me doing that, now that I know EVERYTHING about riding a Segway (NOT!)

The fallen -- her name is Nannette. I'm trying to remember her daughter's name - just remember it has ESQ at the end of it. Does anyone remember?

I don't think it's actually ESQ yet, but she said she's being confident! (how do you become ESQ anyways??)

I finally got around to uploading my PP card today, so now we're up to 428 photos.

Happy Friday everyone!
I LOVE the one of you, Amy, Heather and myself doing the Tink pic by the castle. :goodvibes Would you believe that's my first photopass pic like that!! :yay:

The group one at DCA with Chip and Dale is cute too. :goodvibes

I agree with Beth and Capri on the autism spectrum epidemic. In our group of 40-50 women we have 5 different people (i think) who all have boys who have been diagnosed as being on the spectrum. This is out of maybe a total of 50 kids under the age of 15? Yikes...this is really scary stuff!

OKay I am going through some serious Disney withdrawals y'all. :sad2:

I was looking at the clock and thinking how this time last week we had taken that great Princess photo princess: and were just finishing up riding Small World. (sigh) I want to be back there now!!

(BTW, I loved taking the PFF photo. I think the CMs there were awesome and it turned out great. It should definitely be a tradition now. Heck, we've already got the tiaras!! lol)

I don't think it's actually ESQ yet, but she said she's being confident! (how do you become ESQ anyways??)

From Wikipedia: In the United States, however, "esquire" is most commonly assumed by lawyers in a professional capacity and has come to be associated by many Americans solely with the legal profession.

OKay I am going through some serious Disney withdrawals y'all. :sad2:

(BTW, I loved taking the PFF photo. I think the CMs there were awesome and it turned out great. It should definitely be a tradition now. Heck, we've already got the tiaras!! lol)

I know - me too! I'm listening to my CD right now (as I'm working and DISing... :rolleyes1). I missed the PFF photo because we were stuck at Peter Pan for 20 minutes when it broke down just as we were about to board :sad2: I will definitely do this next time (don't want to waste the tiara!!).

Now I am on a quest to find either Magicale or Rosa Regale wine in Canada! I have found Rosa Regale in Manitoba and Newfoundland (of all places!), but not in BC. I am on a mission though (can't go back to DL until October and I want some NOW ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter