Girls Only Cocktail Sipping, Double Dipping Trip Report - COMPLETED...

Lovely trip report Karen :goodvibes Your holidays have a great balance, and how nice your were able to go away with your girl!
One thing is certain in life and that's my inability to travel on water! Sadly, I don't think I will ever do a cruise. It has been lovely to hear about yours.

Thanks for sharing your trip report with us Karen. It has been a very enjoyable read...I look forward to reading your next one. :goodvibes

Loved your reports Karen, sorry they've come to an end. They've been brilliant to read :thumbsup2

A brilliant report Karen - I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much for writing such a detailed, informative trippie

Can't wait for you to go again so you can do another!

Tammy

fantastic trip report,really enjoyed reading:goodvibes

oh im gutted your trippie has come to end :worried: its been a great read Karen x x

Thanks for sharing your trip report with us Karen. It has been a very enjoyable read...I look forward to reading your next one. :goodvibes

Loved your reports Karen, sorry they've come to an end. They've been brilliant to read :thumbsup2

Thank you one and all for your kind comments. :hug: :hug: :hug: You really should be careful what you wish for tho' guys - I've already started a pre-trip report for August SO there's no escaping my rambling prose! You've created a trippie monster!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Oh no it can't be over :sad: another wonderful report Karen, thanks for sharing :)

Really enjoyed reading about your experiences - looking forward to the August trippie.

Was devestated to hear about the water turbulance you experienced. As a bad traveller, I would love to do a Disney cruise, but really don't think there's enough Stugeron in the world for me to be able to. :(

Thanks again for an enjoyable read.

Sara. :)

Thanks for really entertaining trip reports, Karen. I have loved reading about your adventures and will look forward to the next one.

Laur's princess:

Thanks for such a wonderful trippie Karen. It's Tom's 40th next year and I'm in the very early stages of planning a fantastic trip to mark such a milestone. I've been thinking about the Roy O suite or the Walter E. After your nice reviews I think I might actually leave that for the girls only crusin:thumbsup2

I laughed outloud at your choice of pizza topping. I've always been ridiculed for my fav, garlic base, black olives and anchovies:goodvibes

Thanks again for such a brillant read:yay:

Thank you so much for keeping me entertained this windy, cold Saturday and for uploading all those lovely photos. I am so pleased you all had such a fantastic time.:)

Thank you so much for keeping me entertained this windy, cold Saturday and for uploading all those lovely photos. I am so pleased you all had such a fantastic time.:)

Thank you for taking the time to read!!! I love writing the trip reports as it keeps the holiday alive for me - it's such a bonus if someone else enjoys reading... :goodvibes

In a shameful act of self-promotion :rolleyes: , here are links to others I've written... ;)

Fun with Dick and Kaz - The Cruisin', Vow Renewin' Trip Report...

Girls Only Fabulous Food & Wine Fiesta!

Another Cheeky, Sneaky Week in WDW - the Quickie Trippie...

I certainly did enjoy it. There is a shortage of reports at the moment so having to bump old ones back.:goodvibes

I certainly did enjoy it. There is a shortage of reports at the moment so having to bump old ones back.:goodvibes

It's also reminded me that I haven't put fingers to laptop and written a trippie for last summer's Cali/DCL trip... :surfweb: Oh well, that's a project... :goodvibes

I just read this report, Karen. :)

FABULOUS!!

You write so well, and you're so lucky to ahve had such a luxurious cruise! What a shame the smokers were next door, and the balcony was surprisingly small for a cat 1.

Maybe the new Dream suites with the whirpool on the balcony will be worth a try for you!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter