Gifts for PS Graduation

belle22

Mouseketeer
We have DD that is going to have a Preschool Graduation. I would like to get her something SMALL for this. Any Ideas?

Personally I don't believe in these fake graduations BUT I would either go the sentimental keepsake route like a precious moments figurine, or a piece of jewelry. Or the other route would be a special book.

When my DD graduated PS we got her a little jewelry set. Nothing expensive...i think it was from Walmart. Just a necklace with a changeable charm and 2 little rings. She loves it and still wears the rings and necklace and tells people she got it when she graduated:goodvibes

My daughter got her first webkinz for graduation. Big deal for her since her big sister already had some. I waited until she was starting to read to get her one. She still remembers which one (of her 25, 3 years later) was from pre school graduation :)

As a daycare teacher, these "fake" graduations are more important to the children than the adults. To the kids, they are transitioning into real school with new friends and celebrating that they won't be seeing their daycare teachers anymore.

I would suggest socks from the Target Dollar Spot, if you can find them. Perhaps to wear on the first day of Kindergarden.

As a daycare teacher, these "fake" graduations are more important to the children than the adults. To the kids, they are transitioning into real school with new friends and celebrating that they won't be seeing their daycare teachers anymore.

I would suggest socks from the Target Dollar Spot, if you can find them. Perhaps to wear on the first day of Kindergarden.

Yes, I agree, its amazing to see how much the kids have grown from Sept-June. They will be entering a new stage in their lives and that is something to celebrate :)
My sis graduated HS last June and i got her a book by Sandra Boynton called "Yay, You!" she really is a children's author the book can really span little kids-adults. My sis cried when I gave it to her on graduation day and said that was the best gift she got. Of course I wrote her a little note too inside that book as well. But maybe the book "Oh the places you'll go" by Dr. Seuss and you could write something special in it and she could keep it in her library and pass it along to her kids.

I'd go with an inexpensive jewelry item or the socks/hair ribbons/whatever for Kindergarten. Just a little something to mark the day. If she loves books, get a book....in our house those are the best gifts!

My daughter got her first webkinz for graduation. Big deal for her since her big sister already had some. I waited until she was starting to read to get her one. She still remembers which one (of her 25, 3 years later) was from pre school graduation :)

That's a great idea! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter