Gift Ideas for Teen Girls

My daughter is asking for makeup and Broadway things (she's a huge fan). I am probably going to get her a bigger lighted makeup mirror since she uses a small travel one right now. They seem pretty expensive if anyone has a suggestion of an inexpensive one! I was thinking of getting her the Ipsy subscription so thank you to the person above who said she did it and her daughter enjoyed it. Then bath bombs, face masks, and whatever else I can think of. I'll check back in when I think of more

I have a Broadway fan I need to buy a gift for. Sweet 16. Any ideas???

I have a Broadway fan I need to buy a gift for. Sweet 16. Any ideas???
Etsy has some really cute things. The Playbill store online also has stuff. Broadway Con is coming up as well if you are near the city. One day tickets are $80 Not sure if it's your child or someone you know

Julia (15) is getting an art print made from old book pages, a rose gold throw, a sweatshirt from We Rate Dogs that she asked for, the Harry Potter Funko Advent calendar, the Fantastic Beasts book, some bath bombs, and a Hamilton daily calendar. Possibly a new phone case. Everything except the sweatshirt came from Amazon.

Your daughter and my daughter seem to like similar things....where did you find the art print?

My daughter is asking for makeup and Broadway things (she's a huge fan). I am probably going to get her a bigger lighted makeup mirror since she uses a small travel one right now. They seem pretty expensive if anyone has a suggestion of an inexpensive one! I was thinking of getting her the Ipsy subscription so thank you to the person above who said she did it and her daughter enjoyed it. Then bath bombs, face masks, and whatever else I can think of. I'll check back in when I think of more
I got my daughter a Conair dual sided lighted mirror. Stands on its own in brushed nickel. Got it @ Walmart for $32.

Thought I'd start a thread to share ideas for teen girls (if there is one for 2018 somewhere, please direct me). I always get some good ideas here.
Share your finds for both actual gifts and stocking stuffers!
Pop sockets & phone cases are popular. Whenever my daughters friends are around & talk about gifts/what they want, Amazon gift cards always come up.

Spineless Classics. It’s a place you can order a poster that has the entire text from famous books printed on one poster. We got one for DD one year and had it professionally framed. It was a great gift.

Thank you! I’ll be watching for both the Anker and JLab. $50 is about what I want to spend on earbuds, so they’d be perfect.

Just a follow up - I finally received my JLab True Air Wireless (wirefree actually) earbuds. I really like them - I think the sound is good (but I'm no audiophile) and it's nice having 3 equalizer settings you can flip through. No problems pairing, I've walked a fair distance from my phone wearing them (to the printer at work LOL) without any issues cutting out, and the charge lasts plenty long for me. My only complaint is they are not the most comfortable to wear for long periods of time. But I'm still playing around with different ways to put them in my ears to see if that can be overcome. I don't know if it's just me or what, but in-ear buds have always been hard for me to get in so that I get good sound while still being comfortable, which could be complicating the situation.

I noticed Walmart has them on sale for only $30 on Black Friday.

Dad decided she wanted an Apple Watch. She’s getting a series 3 which is on sale for $229. I’ll get her a few sports bands on amazon. She swims 5 days a week so I think she’ll get a lot out of it.

Another idea is Love Your Melon https://loveyourmelon.com/ They have cute beanies and hats, all made in the USA. AND, you're supporting a good cause at the same time. I just bought one of the pom beanies for myself, but never even got to wear it. It has been commandeered by DD17. o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter