Gift Ideas for Teen Girls

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Taylor'sMom, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Taylor'sMom

Taylor'sMom Wish I was there...

I have a Broadway fan I need to buy a gift for. Sweet 16. Any ideas???

2. minnie1012

minnie1012 DIS Veteran

Etsy has some really cute things. The Playbill store online also has stuff. Broadway Con is coming up as well if you are near the city. One day tickets are $80 Not sure if it's your child or someone you know

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. emma'smom

emma'smom <font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a

Your daughter and my daughter seem to like similar things....where did you find the art print?

5. SandyinMonterey

SandyinMonterey DIS Veteran

I got my daughter a Conair dual sided lighted mirror. Stands on its own in brushed nickel. Got it @ Walmart for $32.

6. SandyinMonterey

SandyinMonterey DIS Veteran

Pop sockets & phone cases are popular. Whenever my daughters friends are around & talk about gifts/what they want, Amazon gift cards always come up.

7. minnie1012

minnie1012 DIS Veteran

Thank you!!

8. TexasBee

TexasBee Mouseketeer

9. Grumpy's Gal

Grumpy's Gal DIS Veteran

Spineless Classics. It’s a place you can order a poster that has the entire text from famous books printed on one poster. We got one for DD one year and had it professionally framed. It was a great gift.

Twilight Sparkle likes this.
  10. MomToOne

MomToOne DIS Veteran

Just a follow up - I finally received my JLab True Air Wireless (wirefree actually) earbuds. I really like them - I think the sound is good (but I'm no audiophile) and it's nice having 3 equalizer settings you can flip through. No problems pairing, I've walked a fair distance from my phone wearing them (to the printer at work LOL) without any issues cutting out, and the charge lasts plenty long for me. My only complaint is they are not the most comfortable to wear for long periods of time. But I'm still playing around with different ways to put them in my ears to see if that can be overcome. I don't know if it's just me or what, but in-ear buds have always been hard for me to get in so that I get good sound while still being comfortable, which could be complicating the situation.

I noticed Walmart has them on sale for only $30 on Black Friday.

11. havaneselover

havaneselover Dreaming about a Disney cruise

Dad decided she wanted an Apple Watch. She’s getting a series 3 which is on sale for $229. I’ll get her a few sports bands on amazon. She swims 5 days a week so I think she’ll get a lot out of it.

12. Searc

Searc DIS Veteran

Another idea is Love Your Melon https://loveyourmelon.com/ They have cute beanies and hats, all made in the USA. AND, you're supporting a good cause at the same time. I just bought one of the pom beanies for myself, but never even got to wear it. It has been commandeered by DD17. o_O