Gift ideas for 11 year old boy?

100AcreWood

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen any threads yet but I could use some ideas for an 11 year old boy. He plays with Legos and Video Games and past that he's busy with activities and school. It's a weird in between age. Suggestions?

Swearshirt, Jersey or pajama pants from his favorite college team, sports illustrated subscription, Nike elite basketball socks, new video game, spikeball. Mine is a little older, 12 1/2, but this year he is obsessed with Vineyard Vines so he'll get some of that.

Does he like to read at all? There's a bunch of very popular series out for that age in a range of reading levels and interests. Dog Man, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, anything by Rick Riordan, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Wings of Fire, etc. Some are more graphic novel style, which is really popular with kids that age.
My soon-to-be 12 yr old DS wants a soft, cozy blanket (he wants Harry Potter themed), crazy socks, hoodies or pj's (especially with graphics tied to his interests) and good headphones. He also likes "experience" gifts - a trip to the movies, mini-golf, laser tag, ice skating...anything like that with a friend is a huge hit. His grandparents gave him a subscription to Tinker Crate last year and he loved that.

My 9 and12 year old love the kits at hobby lobby where you make things. They have made wood crafts like cars and birdhouses and messy things like tyedye kits , slime and bead crafts Plus there are coupons every week 40% off an item. I think a lot of girls get art sets but people forget that boys like that of that stuff too, so they dont allready have it.

Anything Minecraft or Fortnite. Nerf stuff. Sports equipment (basketball, football, baseball and glove). Nike socks, hat, gloves. Science kits. Mine loves anything WWE, but I know that’s not all kids.

I haven't seen any threads yet but I could use some ideas for an 11 year old boy. He plays with Legos and Video Games and past that he's busy with activities and school. It's a weird in between age. Suggestions?
I have an 11yo son. He loves football so this includes footballs, football jerseys and football cards. He has lot of friends who collect these as well and they get together and trade.

He also still loves legos and nerf guns.

My son also loves anything NASA and the space program so rockets, books about the astronauts, books about the missions, etc.

Disney GCs are always a good choice :)

I'm going to second experiences...laser tag, trampoline park, ninja course, bowling or even movies. Let him bring a friend, too. Another idea would be currency for video games-Minecraft, Roblox, Fortnite all have their own and I'm always telling my son he can't buy anything. I also saw something kinda cool on Shark Tank a few years back called Leglue, it was a water soluble glue for lego sets. I think it's on Amazon now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter