Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

Kbrush said:
Hi
I cannot find Shirley on Facebook? I found other basket makers but nothing that looked like the ones here. What is the exact title of the page? There seem to be a million Shirley's.

Thanks!!

Her shop is called The perfect gift floral and gift basket shoppe

Hi
I cannot find Shirley on Facebook? I found other basket makers but nothing that looked like the ones here. What is the exact title of the page? There seem to be a million Shirley's.

Thanks!!

The post just above your post is by the owner, Shirley. Search Facebook for "The Perfect Gift" and you will find her facebook page.

abitagirl916 said:
The post just above your post is by the owner, Shirley. Search Facebook for "The Perfect Gift" and you will find her facebook page.

And u don't have to be on FB cuz I'm not & could still access the pics!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I got my Christmas Tree basket!! and I will get to see it in 26 days!!! WOOHOO!! I can't wait!!!

The second batch of the Christmas Trees went out today and from what I understand from someone who got their today, went real well...they really look beautiful in real than the pictures....so anyone that is reading this and got theirs, please post what you thought about them...also remember that several of the other ornaments contain puzzles and also a collectable item...you can go to my facebook (there is is link right under my name) to see the batch that went out today...We are also offering the traditional boxwood trees that we do every year that is also very pretty ...pictures will be posted next week...thanks for all the wonderful response...it is sincerely appreciated
With much love always
Shirley

Does shirley send to the port of miami? For our first cruise i got our girls each a basket and they loved them. I would like to do it again, but were porting in miami this time.?

Does shirley send to the port of miami? For our first cruise i got our girls each a basket and they loved them. I would like to do it again, but were porting in miami this time.?

There use to be a number of gift basket shops that once delivered not only to Miami, but Ft Lauderdale, but due to many port changes, everyone that I knew have quit doing so....IF I find someone that still does, will post the information, but for right now...do not know of anyone that does...sorry

I ordered a basket today for my DH. The lady I spoke with was so nice and helpful. I am so excited to see the finished product. Only 32 more days!:cool1:

snelsonbrown said:
The second batch of the Christmas Trees went out today and from what I understand from someone who got their today, went real well...they really look beautiful in real than the pictures....so anyone that is reading this and got theirs, please post what you thought about them...also remember that several of the other ornaments contain puzzles and also a collectable item...you can go to my facebook (there is is link right under my name) to see the batch that went out today...We are also offering the traditional boxwood trees that we do every year that is also very pretty ...pictures will be posted next week...thanks for all the wonderful response...it is sincerely appreciated
With much love always
Shirley

I LOVE OUR TREE!!!

The look on DD & DH's faces was priceless!!! The room is just beginning to be scented with fresh cut tree scent ;) Thank you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Shirley, you must be THE nicest person in the entire world!!!!!
i can't believe how sweet you've been to my sister (the one who called you up about the animator's palette butter knives)..

you are the greatest Shirley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

it's taken me a while, but finally - here are the gift baskets i ordered from Shirley for our cruise in October...
Shirley was FANTASTIC!!!!
she's so sweet on the phone and goes above and beyond!!!

the first basket was a halloween basket that i ordered for my sister (the one holding it in the picture)....her birthday is on halloween, and she loves anything and everything to do with halloween!!!

Shirley helped me pick out what to put in it - it was absolutely perfect, and exactly everything that my sister loves!!!

IMG_3407_zps220c467a.jpg

the picture below is of the flowers that i ordered for my mom.
unfortunately i only took one picture and it's terrible!
the flowers were STUNNING!!!
Shirley has a much better picture of it on her website (or facebook, i can't remember where i saw it when i ordered it)
but it's absolutely beautiful in real life and we all enjoyed having it in our room during the cruise!!
and my mom was so surprised and absolutely thrilled!!!!

thank you Shirley for making our cruise that much more fantastic and special!!!!!! :)

IMG_3397_zpsb9140f81.jpg

it's taken me a while, but finally - here are the gift baskets i ordered from Shirley for our cruise in October...
Shirley was FANTASTIC!!!!
she's so sweet on the phone and goes above and beyond!!!

the first basket was a halloween basket that i ordered for my sister (the one holding it in the picture)....her birthday is on halloween, and she loves anything and everything to do with halloween!!!

Shirley helped me pick out what to put in it - it was absolutely perfect, and exactly everything that my sister loves!!!

IMG_3407_zps220c467a.jpg

the picture below is of the flowers that i ordered for my mom.
unfortunately i only took one picture and it's terrible!
the flowers were STUNNING!!!
Shirley has a much better picture of it on her website (or facebook, i can't remember where i saw it when i ordered it)
but it's absolutely beautiful in real life and we all enjoyed having it in our room during the cruise!!
and my mom was so surprised and absolutely thrilled!!!!

thank you Shirley for making our cruise that much more fantastic and special!!!!!! :)

IMG_3397_zpsb9140f81.jpg

This is gorgeous!!! Would you be willing to share how much it was please?

This is gorgeous!!! Would you be willing to share how much it was please?

i don't remember!! i think that Shirley might have prices on her website, but i don't recall.
in any case, they both were worth every penny!!!!

i'm so sorry i don't have a better picture of the flowers as they were so gorgous and my mom was truly touched by them - and let me tell you, she's a hard woman to impress. And she was just speechless and couldn't praise them enough.
after i took this picture, i moved them to the dining room table (we were in the 1 bedroom)....and they looked magnificent there..
i'm so stupid that i didn't take another picture!!!!

I was able to order chocolate covered strawberries and little cakes for the Dream Valentine's Day cruise Between my mom and my kids (and me) they were all eaten over the 3 days. They were amazing, perfect, and the basket was waiting for me when I got in my room.

I will definitely be ordering for my cruises in the future.

It was perfect

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter