Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

Maybe someone can help or give me insight.....

I emailed Shirley 2 weeks ago and still have not heard any reply at all. Is this the service she generally provides to potential customers?

As you can tell I am a bit annoyed that a simple email could not be returned so, in turn, my perception of her ability to fulfill an order, get it to my stateroom, and charge me correctly are terribly low.

Any suggestions? Is this normal for her?

I want to apologize for not answering your email, but I really don't remember seeing it and somtime it goes into my spam and I will delete since my home computer ended up with over 900 virus and had to take it in to be fixed so now I am so careful of what I open especially if it is in the spam folder

Anyhow if you will resend it to snelsonbrown@aol.com, I promise that I will print it and read it and answer it...honest
Again please accept my sincere apology
Always with mucho love
Shirley :wave2::flower3:

I can be brand specific for sure! Cool! I think having a beer basket waiting in the cabin for my DH will be way more fun than carrying on beer ourselves. Fun!

We have all types of beer barrel baskets including the one called "Around The World" that also brings cheese, crackers and sausage....they make up very pretty.

Just give us a call at 800-950-4559 also remember our website www.theperfectgift.cc is being updated and will take a while to get it all fixed up for you.

Thanks for all your patience and love especially during the loss of my little furbaby Tia Maria that so many of you knew...

Hugsssssssssss from me to you......always and forever

Jill, Shirley does really cute DCL approved Christmas decor. You can go to her website and have a looksee and search this thread. She will customise it as close as she can to what you want, as far as little ornaments, etc. She usuallt wants 2 weeks notice, but for Christmas, she may need more. If you are on Facebook, she has a page there, you can message her, too!

That's great, thank you so much for the info from everyone. I closed my Facebook page a few years ago but I feel that I may have to get back on with this planning to be done!

I'm definitely going to get a tree and a gift basket/bucket for my 4 year old to have for CC.

Shirley, I will be in touch- most likely via email as call charges from UK could be better put towards some more goodies from you!
Jill

If you are on Facebook, she has a page there, you can message her, too!

Just to clarify - you don't have to be on FB to view Shirley's stuff. Her page is open to everyone. I'm not on FB & saw pics of the tree. You actually need to call the shop to order anyways!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just to clarify - you don't have to be on FB to view Shirley's stuff. Her page is open to everyone. I'm not on FB & saw pics of the tree. You actually need to call the shop to order anyways!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That's great- thanks for letting me know!
Jill

I enquired recently about a beer/JD themed basket but received no reply also, assume it landed in your spam folder

Just went through this entire thread. Can't wait to place an order for our March cruise. I have already started a word file on my computer where I can jot down ideas as I see them.

I read in the early posts that you could send items? And then later that you couldn't? Just wanted to ask if that was true. I don't have any specific ideas yet, but wanted to know my limits as I go.

We will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary on the cruise. What kinds of things would we get in a gift basket for that? Wanting to surprise my DH!

We have all types of beer barrel baskets including the one called "Around The World" that also brings cheese, crackers and sausage....they make up very pretty.

Just give us a call at 800-950-4559 also remember our website www.theperfectgift.cc is being updated and will take a while to get it all fixed up for you.

Thanks for all your patience and love especially during the loss of my little furbaby Tia Maria that so many of you knew...

Hugsssssssssss from me to you......always and forever

Oooh, very cool. I will be calling you! Sorry to hear about your furbaby. We lost our dog of 13.5 years recently, too, so I totally feel your pain.

I was wanting to order something for my parents for our upcoming May cruise. I cant find Shirley's facebook page. Does anyone know the easiest way to contact her? Is she still in business?

I was wanting to order something for my parents for our upcoming May cruise. I cant find Shirley's facebook page. Does anyone know the easiest way to contact her? Is she still in business?

Response #521 of this thread is her name on this board and she has all her contact information in it. I was able to click on her facebook link and it took me right to it so check there! :flower3:

I'll be getting in touch with Shirley this week about baskets for our August cruise! So excited!

I am really missing my Shirley Basket planning this year since we are doing the Alaska cruise. :sad1: They always do such a fantastic job on goodies and such.

What does she put in her baskets?

Just about anything you want or can think of asking for, as long as it's legal. ;)

We have had snack crackers, chips, gin, tonic, limes, breakfast bars, crossword puzzle books, coffee mugs, cream sodas, candy, etc.

And it was usually in a tote bag (not an actual basket) so it was something to use on shore excursions and a nice take home item.

PS And I know other folks have had things added for their kids, toywise.

we have been trying to contact them for the last few weeks. We left two messages and wrote two emails. Anyone knows if they are still open?

thanks!

They should be... let me go leave Shirley a message on her FB page...

so I gave them a call today and I was able to reach them! I guess we were not lucky the previous time!
thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter