Ghost footage on security cams @ DL... Is it Walt? What do you think?

Thanks for all of the responses. :)

I wonder if the 'dangling' thing is the idea that sometimes Disney themselves try to create a video to stir some emotion and gain more visitors and more $$$.

I agree with the other poster, that the debunking on that one vid. did very little to debunk this one.

Interesting comments, I wish we knew what the truth was, too.

Walking with a sense of purpose, and self-confidence, I can't help but think maybe it was Walt's ghost.

You are spot on.

And to someone who asked why I just didn't say, even though I'm no longer technically a CM, I am still a part of the WD Co, and once I signed that confidentiality agreement, there's some things that I can never reveal, no matter how long its been. If the common knowledge is out there (as in someone else says it first :)) then there's no problem.

Granted, this isn't highly sensitized info like the plans for Carsland used to be, but still, I'm not sure I can reveal my sources and am not going to jeopardize my (hopefully) future career with Disneyland or the Company.

You are spot on.

And to someone who asked why I just didn't say, even though I'm no longer technically a CM, I am still a part of the WD Co, and once I signed that confidentiality agreement, there's some things that I can never reveal, no matter how long its been. If the common knowledge is out there (as in someone else says it first :)) then there's no problem.

Granted, this isn't highly sensitized info like the plans for Carsland used to be, but still, I'm not sure I can reveal my sources and am not going to jeopardize my (hopefully) future career with Disneyland or the Company.

Yea, I'm spot on! I think I was right then, when I said, "Walking with a sense of purpose, and self-confidence, I can't help but think maybe it was Walt's ghost." :goodvibes

Perhaps that's not quite the phrase you were speaking of though. ;) Sounds like you were referring to this comment I made: "I wonder if the 'dangling' thing is the idea that sometimes Disney themselves try to create a video to stir some emotion and gain more visitors and more $$$."

Maybe we'll never really know, though... :confused3

:goodvibes

I've seen this before, and I agree it's super cool! I love ghosty things....but something I wonder is how did the person recording the video know where the ghost was going next? how did they know the ghost was going to re-appear in the next screen? Specifically the 3rd screen, where it takes a while for the ghost to actually show up. :confused3 Unless it was old security footage that was replayed. But I guess we'll never know!

KBelle5 I am SO curious about what you know! But I understand the whole confidential thing, and I wouldn't wanna risk my career at Disney over something like that either! You're so lucky to work with the company, that's my career goal! :goodvibes

I swear I have seen that video before..... Even with it being debunked it sends the hairs on my neck to stand up :)

Sounds like you were referring to this comment I made: "I wonder if the 'dangling' thing is the idea that sometimes Disney themselves try to create a video to stir some emotion and gain more visitors and more $$$."

I can neither confirm nor deny...but you're just really good at guessing stuff!

And to JH87, I got my start through the College Program, which practically any college student is eligible for as long as they're enrolled in a college or university at the time they apply. It's actually much easier than applying regularly, or so I've heard: learning you were chosen within 2 weeks to sometimes a month and a half for the CP vs. waiting 6 months to hear back that they received your application and want an interview, or never at all!

I love that video, real or not it's really neat to watch. I'm going to share it with my kids, they will flip. :)

I love the 'ghost' that gets into Space Mountain and sits next to that guy :lmao: thats my dream ghost life, jumping in and out of DL rides all day

I love the 'ghost' that gets into Space Mountain and sits next to that guy :lmao: thats my dream ghost life, jumping in and out of DL rides all day

:scared1: I am at work and I can't hear sound, how do they explain the TOT ghost image? Thats creepy!

LOL me too!!!!! I'll meet you there! lol

:scared1: I am at work and I can't hear sound, how do they explain the TOT ghost image? Thats creepy!

That was indeed creepy! You're not referring to the one at the beginning of the clip, but the one near the very end, right? (Where the ghostly figure actually peers out from within a high floor at TOT and you can see it from the outside; then it retreats, and walks away.) I don't think this was an imagineer's idea, it looks far too real. I've never seen that before either, have any of you?

Once when I was sitting outside of the Haunted Mansion at the exit, waiting for 2 members of my family to get out of the ride, it was late at night, and dark outside. I was sitting with my dd, then around 6 years old. I had the most eerie feeling that we were not alone - I 'felt' many different presences. It was unsettling, but I figure, if anyone loves DL that much, then good for them. :) I didn't see them - anyone - but at the same time, I felt they were there. This was around 2 years ago, in Sept. I believe.

Yes the one right at the end!!

Thats super creepy. the thought of ghosts scares me quite alot, not too sure why but it does :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter