• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting to WinterSummerland?

fa mulan

And I think to myself, "What a Wonderful World."
Do the Disney buses run there even when Blizzard Beach is closed? I'm thinking of mini-golf on our non-park day, and wondering whether Fantasia or WinterSummerland would be better (so if there are no buses to WinterSummerland, my decision is made!). We'd be going from PO-FQ. THanks!

There is a LIMITED bus service to WinterSummerland when the water park is closed.

My first recommendation would be to go up to the Animal Kingdom bus and request to be dropped off at Blizzard Beach. They should be able to do that, however, they might not be able to.

In any case... the only bus that services Blizzard Beach when its closed is based out of Epcot. It's the Epcot/Coronado Springs bus. So, worst case, hop a bus to Epcot, and catch the Coronado Springs bus. Make sure to let the driver know you're going to BB. Coming back, the only bus that picks up from BB is the Epcot bus. Runs every 15 mins till 8:45pm. At Epcot, you'll switch back to Port Orleans.

That sounds challenging, or at least time consuming. I think I hear Fantasia calling us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter