Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Yep, on my birthday!

btw this isn't really the thread to go off topic on... the whole point is to answer the daily questions not have side conversations, it makes it harder to read everyone else's actual answers

Sorry

I also make wishes when I give my parents my wish list for Christmas. I guess that's why it's called a wish list.

What is your favorite movie?
Lilo and Stitch is number one. Mean Girls is my favorite non-Disney.

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney one. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is my favorite non Disney.

Okay. I have separate categories for ALL of my favorite movies.
Disney animated: Peter Pan
Disney live-action: Newsies
Non-Disney, live-action, musical: Les Miserables
Non-Disney, live-action, non-musical: Clueless

Disney: Peter Pan and Cinderella
Non-Disney: Star Treck Into Darkness (not bc of the movie, actually that movie put me to sleep... but bc it has sentimental value in my relationship)
or Ferris Bueller's Day Off (YES. BEST MOVIE EVER.)

I like the old Cinderella, the new Cinderella, the Lion King, and BatB.

Nah, me neither, during the school year year and the week I am usually in bed by then anyway,
Yeah usually during 11:11 am it is school time. At 11:11 p.m on a school week I'm am usually asleep. Though on weekends I am awake around that time but I still don't do it.

When it comes to my favorite movie live action I think might be the Titanic. My favorite animated movie is Alice in Wonderland.

Do you/have you ever had a job?
Yep. At work now... I have worked at this pizza place for over 5 and a half years now.

Yes. I have one now, but it's only on the weekends. Once summer starts, I'll be babysitting some boys during the weekdays as well.

I worked at a pet shop for like, a month before I had to quit. But I'm looking for one again.

YEP. I go back to work monday! I worked there April-August and then December-January of the past year, and now I'm going back. I work at Zaxby's (I think we're only located in the southeast. It's a "nicer" fast food restaurant that sells chicken.. like chick fil a) Catch me in the drive thru

Currently I'm an attractions host at Legoland Discovery Center and dress up as Elsa for birthday parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter