• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

getting from Mk to MGM

LBCmd

Earning My Ears
Is there transportation provided by disney from magic kingdom to mgm We are staying off site

I am assuming you'd be driving to MK. You can:

- you can certainly drive over to MGM from MK (only need to show your MK parking receipt and parking at MGM will be free)
- WDW Bus to MGM
- Boat to WL and then Bus to MGM
- Monorail to Epcot and then Bus to MGM
- if you are really ambitious Monorail to Epcot and then Walk thru Epcot to International Gateway towards Beach Blub and Boardwalk and walk to MGM

I'm guessing that some people may comment about non-resort guests using the transportation system, but whatever...if WDW offers park hopper passes to non-resort guests I think they pretty much anticipate they will use the WDWTS to get around the parks.

To get from MK to the Studios, take the Monorail to the TTC, and then catch the Studios bus.

If you have a car, I'd recommend driving it instead.

DOH! totally forgot about TTC. I could be wrong but it sounds like Chip and Dale (Tyler)would know best. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter