getting fit for your trip - a place to share & ramble

i think we are just going to keep bumping this till page 5.......

oooohhhhhhh the suspense is killing me, oh and the fact the DH is playing country music tv on foxtel :confused3

when we hit page 5, 20 kgs will automatically drop off the hips/butts and tummy...

roll on page 5..

just had cupcake #4.........aldi shopping now.

Either that or when we get to page 5 we get smacked in the face with a salted caramel pecan cream pie.
Bump bump bump this thread!!!

oooohhhhhhh the suspense is killing me, oh and the fact the DH is playing country music tv on foxtel :confused3

Yeah country music kills me too... :sad2:

However triple J's house party tonight is just playing music from the 90's. Lot's of great songs :yay:

Come on page 5!

Haha battymum, I'm trying so hard not to go bake something! DH is away for work and I always have my favourite foods (read: junk) when he's away and bake to keep myself occupied. I've been scrapbooking instead and about to make a healthy dinner. But I get so lonely (we live interstate from family and friends) so it's going to be a struggle to avoid junk food for the next few days. Excuses excuses I know.

I went to Rebel today and spoke to them about my not working treadmill, they're getting a tech to call next week so fingers crossed it's up and running (so I can be too!) soon!

so just had cupcake 5, followed by a hotdog the DH made...I'm sure hes trying to fatten me up for xmas lunch....

1 lonely cupcake to go...so sad

today was a bad day to give up air hockey

I'm so proud of me, took me exactly 24 hrs to eat all 6.....

sad that this is the high light of my evening:rotfl:

That last piece of baked custard tart was looking a bit sad in the fridge, just had to eat it.

or is that minnie -moo???

:rotfl2:

no more mushy dog food for you princess!

ok, who will have the honour of page 5-dom

Just chiming in..... really wanting to get to page 5 so thought my chime may help us get there a little quicker!

Sitting munching on a block of dark chocolate.... actually it's got orange in it.... waiting for page 5......

are we to page 5 yet?

when we hit page 5, 20 kgs will automatically drop off the hips/butts and tummy...

roll on page 5..

just had cupcake #4.........aldi shopping now.

:lmao: OMG, that's why I had to join the thread

Either that or when we get to page 5 we get smacked in the face with a salted caramel pecan cream pie.
Bump bump bump this thread!!!

:lmao:

I'm so proud of me, took me exactly 24 hrs to eat all 6.....

sad that this is the high light of my evening:rotfl:

Here's another box for you.... to give you the energy to get to page 5.

DSC02210.jpg

Here is a box for everyone else to share whilst we wait

DSC02001.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter