getting fit for your trip - a place to share & ramble

nothing happened ....

oh well, move along ladies, nothing to see here :confused3

although 832 views.....nice

Well that was an anticlimax :rotfl:

I guess we will have to wait for BemaniAK to come back and tell everyone what we were supposed to see as I think we are all a little :confused3

Aussie Disboarders crack me up! Love it :lmao:

Can't find my glasses, so am having a little trouble reading the posts :eek:

There once was a thread that was started
To relieve us of fat dear departed
But now page five has the glory
Of the unfolding story
Oh the wisdom that shall be imparted!

:rotfl:

I dont know but the thread has morphed from a weight loss/ fitness motivator to lick the screen pictures of cupcakes :confused3 -

Cmon Pirates get back on your bikes!! pirate:

I dont know but the thread has morphed from a weight loss/ fitness motivator to lick the screen pictures of cupcakes :confused3 -

Bahaha

I'm getting a new seat for my bike, the one I have is torture!

:rolleyes1 oh my I go for a walk with my kids come back and you've gone 2 pages ahead already and im a bit :confused3:confused: isn't this page 5:scratchin

Oh alright :headache: Gosh after all of the healthy eating and dieting, all I have is drooling over cupcake images :sad1: :laughing:

Is this better? This is my breakfast now, after changing my diet late last year, after years of yoyo dieting and a torn artery. Trying weight watchers (I'm a lifetime member), jenny craig (food made me sick with all the preservatives in their food sadly, it tasted so good), Tony Ferguson, you name it, I've tried it.

So here is my daily breakfast on my new healthy eating plan. Sometimes I have an egg white with one egg yolk omelette, but that is my eating out breakfast, this is my daily at home, trying to get out of the house to do school run breakfast.
Protein shake.... protein powder is a brand called Sun Warrior, recently seen in an article by Miranda Kerr, as used by her. My dream, if I eat this will I get a body like hers :rotfl: No chance, but I can dream :lmao: So I have my water, protein powder, some powdered greens, kale, sometimes spinach, banana, blueberries, strawberries, goji berries, sometimes pineapple, sometimes pear. All blended up in the vitamix and presto, a big filling healthy quick breaky.

Here it is

0e110e31.jpg

Oh alright :headache: Gosh after all of the healthy eating and dieting, all I have is drooling over cupcake images :sad1: :laughing:

Is this better? This is my breakfast now, after changing my diet late last year, after years of yoyo dieting and a torn artery. Trying weight watchers (I'm a lifetime member), jenny craig (food made me sick with all the preservatives in their food sadly, it tasted so good), Tony Ferguson, you name it, I've tried it.

So here is my daily breakfast on my new healthy eating plan. Sometimes I have an egg white with one egg yolk omelette, but that is my eating out breakfast, this is my daily at home, trying to get out of the house to do school run breakfast.
Protein shake.... protein powder is a brand called Sun Warrior, recently seen in an article by Miranda Kerr, as used by her. My dream, if I eat this will I get a body like hers :rotfl: No chance, but I can dream :lmao: So I have my water, protein powder, some powdered greens, kale, sometimes spinach, banana, blueberries, strawberries, goji berries, sometimes pineapple, sometimes pear. All blended up in the vitamix and presto, a big filling healthy quick breaky.

Here it is

0e110e31.jpg

oh god...thats depressing....although I do like your tiles and bench :snooty:

I may have baked beans on toast, need the carbs..DS2 & FDIL are coming for lunch to discuss the flat we have/in process of building for them, they move in 2 weeks....we have a rental contract and everything.:woohoo:

ok, I may just have cake:upsidedow

and I didnt wake up 20 kgs lighter..DAMN you page 5!!!!!:coffee:

No 20kg loss here either, dammit!

But after seeing those cupcakes pics I'm now craving cupcakes!

Off to find something healthy for lunch. Should go for a walk but it keeps looking like it's about to rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter