Getting a Cheaper Deal???

topgun1357

Earning My Ears
Please help...

I am confused about this whole rebooking thing. I am going on the 4th of March sailing and I want to book the 7 day on Sept 11th. DU seems to have the best deal, so do I need to book with DU, then rebook onboard to get the 10% and $200 credit? Or do I just get a quote from DU and give it to Donna and have her book it. My goal is to get the rebate from DU and the 10% and $200 credit from DCL.

You will have to book onboard and then have them transfer your reservation to DU. Donna knows DU very well. All I had to do was tell her we wanted them to have our reservation and she said, "Oh, they are great! We work with them all the time."

Then DU will give you their rebate on top of the discount you get onboard.

If you want, you can contact a DU agent and let them know what you plan to do and see what instructions they may have. It was all very smooth for us.

DJ

The only hitch I see in your plan is that you have to book by 2/29, as the rebate ends February 29 -- although when it was initially offered, it was only through January 31, and then was extended. I would check with DU directly to see whether that will be a possibility. We rebooked on our 12/20/03 cruise, and then transferred the reservations to DU. We received the 10% and 200 per cabin OBC, and the DU rebate (although that only comes off your bill at the time of payment in full).

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter