Get Well Wishes for Corey

Wishing a speedy recovery for you Corey, and losts of good wishes for Julie and kids.

Sending prayers and pixie dust for Corey to get better very soon, and for comfort and strength for Julie, and hugs and prayers for Ferris and Finley too. pixiedust:

Get well soon Corey! Sending a dump truck full of pixie dust to the Martin Family.

Sending lots of good thoughts and get well wishes! pixiedust: Feel better Soon Corey!

24093.jpg

Oh poor guy, I was hoping he just needed an IV drip due to dehydration or something :(. Aww well they have amazingly strong antibiotics so he'll be on the mend in no time I'm sure, a strong fit guy like Corey :goodvibes!! I am praying and keeping Corey, Julie and the kids in my thoughts :grouphug:!

Sending some positive energy for a quick and complete recovery!:cheer2:

Sending lots of pixiedust: that way. Really hope they can knock it out quickly.

Sending some Pixie Dust from PA to you Corey!!! Get Well Soon!!! Hugs to Julie and the kids!!

Hey, Corey, sending you more Jersey Get Well vibes!!! Rest up and take care of yourself!
Hang in there all of you!
Michele/Rutgers

Hey Corey! Get better soon! College Football starts in over a month! Need to get back in the game for the start of a great season!

Oh my gosh, Martins! I am so sorry to hear about your pneumonia Corey. :( I hope you feel better REAL SOON. As everyone has said, you will never forget this anniversary. Being in the hospital stinks so I hope you get out ASAP!

Lots of love from me and Ian. :hug:

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter