George Foreman Grill—what do I do with it?

Originally posted by bethie
Sale at your next garage sale! That is what I did with mine. I hated it. Sorry.:D

TeeHeeHee! If it doesn't become a productive and useful member of the household, that is exactly what will happen!

My only problem with the GFG has been where to store it. I just love cooking on mine.

We Love our GFG, Being on the Atkins Diet it was my best friend...
Bubba burgers are the best on this. My kids would come in and throw and Hamburger or a hotdog on and away they went.. ( My children are 19 & 23) they use it more than I do...
you can take a frozen steak and throw it on the grill cut up a few veggies season to taste aand in a few minutes Dinner is done... I have the Large one also when this one breaks I will have another one...
Just experiment with it and before long you too will be in LOVE>
Cindy

I'm bumping this old thread 'cause DH just won a GF grill at work and I'm hoping for even MORE ideas...

Thanks!!

I just order the large GF with the bun warmer from the Amazon.com deal. I can't wait to get it now that I have some great ideas from ya'll! Thanks!!!

Hello,

Enjoyed reading this thread. Yesterday I bought the GF gas grill. Has anyone ever used this one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter