Genie+ and RideMax

It's easy enough to get a good set of rides with G+ so I don't see the need to allow a 3rd party access to your account. Just keep refreshing and modifying and you'll get the most out of it.

It's easy enough to get a good set of rides with G+ so I don't see the need to allow a 3rd party access to your account. Just keep refreshing and modifying and you'll get the most out of it.
Thank you!

Has anyone used RideMax with Genie+? Was it worth the subscription?
I didn't find the subscription very useful last April or May. It wasn't all that great predicting return times. Just prioritize the more popular rides and grab them first. Keep track of when you can book next and keep on top of that. I think you're better off just doing that.

I didn't find the subscription very useful last April or May. It wasn't all that great predicting return times. Just prioritize the more popular rides and grab them first. Keep track of when you can book next and keep on top of that. I think you're better off just doing that.
Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter