General Public Package Code for October 1 through December 23

Our totally awesome AAA TA got the discount applied for us this morning -- saving us another $800 over the AAA rate, or $1200 total!!! :cheer2:

We have 2 rooms, AKL savannah, w/dining, Nov. 12-19.

Disney here we come!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

MsSpinShady princess:

rainy~daze said:
snorris said:
Just got off the phone after 57 min. (mostly on hold! :Pinkbounc)
Booked CRS for 2 adults 7 nights 8 day park hoppers & Dining
Nov. 11-18
$1820.76
a savings of $479! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just checked disneyworld.com and our ressies is on there with the new price, but doesn't list the dining on it. Does anyone know if that is how it usually displays? I specifically asked for the dining code and said we were on the dining plan (the CM reminded me to make my dining ressies too, which I've already done)

Good luck everyone!!! :surfweb:[/QUOTE

Mine is the same thing, I booked with dining, she confirmed with dining, but online does nto show. If I remember last time i booked with a discount code, it took online 2-3 days to catch up wth the discount code and display that. The price was right, as to what I was told, but the info needed to be loaded. Just give it a few days. I am not gonna worry yet.(YET!!)

Mine isn't showing the dining either - I am worried a bit, but I'll sit on it a couple days to see if it shows up - glad to know I'm not alone... :goodvibes

Cinderumbrella said:
OOOOO-it's your honeymoon?!!!!! Make sure you request to be in the mansions- it's very Gone With the Wind on that side of the resort. And sign up for a carriage ride around the property- very romantic. And remember to check out Bob Jackson in the lounge at night- he's hilarious! I could go on and on! :rotfl:

Thanks!

Cheers for the mansions tip - I really know very little about POR (didn't research into it as thought we wouldnt' be able to afford the upgrade to a mod). My DFi says he wants to stay at FQ so we may ring up and change but I will be sure to look into those mansions first - sounds wonderful :)

I have been liking the sound of a carriage ride so no doubt we'll do that too.

Ahh can't wait now!!

Cya,
Gaspodé

akalittleeva said:
rainy~daze said:
Mine isn't showing the dining either - I am worried a bit, but I'll sit on it a couple days to see if it shows up - glad to know I'm not alone... :goodvibes

Mine is not showing up either, but when we went last year with dining, it didn't show up either, I think its just a system glitch. It should be there on your written confirmation when you receive it.

Cinderumbrella said:
OOOOO-it's your honeymoon?!!!!! Make sure you request to be in the mansions- it's very Gone With the Wind on that side of the resort. And sign up for a carriage ride around the property- very romantic. And remember to check out Bob Jackson in the lounge at night- he's hilarious! I could go on and on! :rotfl:

I forgot about Bob! And here i was a little bummed we couldn't get POFQ. Not any more!!! :banana:

I'm glad I can spread so much cheer about POR!!

Even though we just changed from there to AKL it is a great resort! :thumbsup2

My 3 year just woke up and I told him we get to stay with the animals and he is jumping up and down clapping and screaming! It really is a sight to see!

Mine did not show the dining either (although the new price was reflected). I called last night and the CM said it showed up on their computers. He thought it might show up today after their system updated at 10:00pm last night. However, when I checked it again this morning, it was still the same. I will feel much better when I receive my revised written confirmation!

PrincessMommy2 said:
dbmarie, I was wondering the same thing about the travel dates...we check in 12/19 and leave 12/28...
<snip>
Well, now she tells me she does not know if it will work for me because you have to have travel completed by 12/23. I tried to tell her that I believed you had to check in by 12/23, but she seems to think she's right. I told her I would call Disney myself to verify, but she said she was on hold with them anyway and would check. (how is she on hold with them, but taking calls from me??)

You're right, TA's wrong. Travel must start by the 23rd.

THAT WAS TOO EASY!! On and off the phone in 5-10 with a zero on hold time! :thumbsup2

I just booked, with an extremely knowledgable CM that spoke perfectly proper Queen's English!

This is a budget trip for Oct. 14-23, 9 nights

Staying at Pop Century with 1 day base ticket:

$634.83 (down payment was $200 with balance due Aug. 30th)

With dining I was quoted:

$1318.65 ( If my husband was going I would buy the dining plan, but it's just me and my 13 yr old DD)

I am utterly and completely happy! :yay:

OT: The CM paused and then rattled away at the key board, then paused again and then rattled away again. :surfweb: I had to smile-isn't that on a movie (Meet the Parents-when he's trying to buy an airline ticket)? :happytv:

Have a great "package finding" day everyone!!

I read that the code is not applicable to AKL Concierge level, which is what we have for 1/2 of our trip, but I am wondering whether it applies to Beach Club concierge? We did ours initially with the AAA discount, so I am unsure whether I come out ahead. I will have to go through the TA, and can't do that just yet today, but I would like to be ready with the knowledge, just in case.

Ok I had the following book with no other code.
Contemporary Bay View Room with Dining with one day park hoppers for 2 adults, 2 children and one junior. My total was $3,529.79

When I called this morning I was told that the Contemporary was out for the discount. But I could get the following:

Dates 11/26-12-2 (Same info as above)
Poly $3,016.00
BC $2,949.00
POR room with trundle $1,801.00

I picked the Poly but now I am considering the Beach Club. (I wanted the Poly to be something romantic for DH and me and NOT with three kids. I guess I better go look at the photos)

MsSpinShady said:
Our totally awesome AAA TA got the discount applied for us this morning -- saving us another $800 over the AAA rate, or $1200 total!!! :cheer2:

We have 2 rooms, AKL savannah, w/dining, Nov. 12-19.

Disney here we come!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

MsSpinShady princess:
Glad you have a great AAA TA--mine on the other hand is not so great. She is is out of town and when I told her about the codes (before she left) she passed my file along to someone else. The person she passed my file along to has no idea what she is doing. I called CRO to see if there were even rooms available during my visit with the code and there were. I would save $300 over my AAA discount. When I called my AAA "substitute" rep back, she said she called and the code can not be applied to the AAA discount---DUH!!!! I could have told her that! Now she tells me she will have to call me later--she has someone at her desk! THIS IS WAY TOO FRUSTRATING! This person incompedence could cost me $300!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

:cool1: Ok - didn't have to hold too long and was off the phone in 20 minutes (after asking a million questions)

Heres what we got:

Used code zbg (didnt include dining right now - but might add on later)

11/30 - 12/7

2 adults - 4 kids (12, 8, 6, 3)

Coronado Springs Resort

2 Lake/Pool view connecting rooms - no standard rooms available

6 day MYW base tickets - (3A / 3C)

with travel insurance & Magical express (of course)

:woohoo:

$3107.00

Saved over $400.00 and added insurance and made the passes 6 day instead of 5

Super excited....we're really going now... :dance3:

~Crystal

Hi Ho,

Well after sitting on the boards for several days and reading countless messages AND bugging my TA several times...we changed our reservations from POR (we sooooo love POR) to CSR. We have never stayed at Coronado and wanted to give it a try. So i just changed that like yesterday (g)

So now..... Muhahahahaha

I called CRO and booked the same time as a back-up in case my TA has difficulties.

We were quoted from the TA of $2,145 for 8 nights, 2-1day passes and DDP for the stay. I called this morning and after a 42 minute wait on hold, we discussed it and I booked at $1,735.28. A savings of over $410!!! Woot! :cool1:

Last night my partner and talked about all our plans and he said he was getting so confused with all the options and discounts and what have you. I calmly said to him, its ok dear I have it ALL under control and know exactly what's happening. What i didint tellhim was that I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for this discount to happen and happen it did. Wahoo! :bounce:

We had also talked if the discount came through, then upgrading to WL as it is someplace I have wanted to stay and we passed it up last trip, to do AKL instead. We ruled it out and said we could use the money we save for our passes and more spending money ;) I'll tell you I was sooo sorely tempted to upgrade anyway and do WL..it WAS available, but I said no I was happy with what I had and I am so tired of changing the reservations...seeing this was the 4th change and it WILL be the last. Well, once we get the TA situation cleared up ;) LOL! :dance3:

Mike

From dialing CRO to hanging up, I was on the phone less than 10 minutes!

Didn't save a huge amout, though. I think it worked out to about $117.

Staying at Pop beginning 12/15 for 5 nights, with 7 day park tickets (with water +, but expiring and no hop). - We rented DVC points at okw beginning 12/10, so that part won't count with the discount, just the Pop Century MYW package (no dining).

Anyhow was quoted $1449.44 - $117 is cool though!

- Thank you Dis!

I got a code!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Ok...I had to get that out of my system. I'm at work and no one here would understand how cool it is that I got a CODE!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We are staying at CSR November 11 - November 18th. Room/Ticket before code: $1849.00 Room/Ticket after ZBC code: $1288.90 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm sooooo happy!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You guys are going to LOOOOOOOVE CSR, Mike. I'm trying POR for the first time this trip but I can tell you you won't regret switching, it has to be at least as good! :goodvibes

So it looks like the whole week of Thanksgiving and after are blacked out. Hmm that stinks. I arrive on the 19th and leave on the 27th I wonder if I would get the discount for the entire time seeing that some of my trip is covered during that time? I'llmhave to check on that, does anyone know? Congrats to all who saved a bit! :cheer2:

I GOT IT!! OH MY I GOT IT!! :banana: :banana:

October 9-16th Pop. I got a $370 credit! OH BOY!!!
My CM was Sanford. Very helpful and quite funny!

Well - I tried to use the code but nothing is available at POR for 10/5 thru 10/10. :sad2:
At least we are going!! Would have been great to have been able to save money - Good luck to everyone else!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter