General Public Package Code for October 1 through December 23

ChrisAlli said:
My dates aren't available at ASMo Oct 20-30th, do you think I should keep trying???

Also, the person wasn't sure about codes, I had to tell her. How could that be on a morning like this????

When I called this morning the CM didn't know about the code because she missed the past three days at work. I explained what was going on, she applied my code and I saved $395.44 so keep trying.

magicmom99 said:
Are these new general public codes the same savings as the Disney Visa codes? just for a different group? :confused3

Yes? But I came up with a slightly better value (at least for my dates, 11/3-11/11) than the reported discounts from other DIS'ers on value and mod rooms. The one quote I got for a deluxe (AKL) was exactly the same as others had reported for the same room type (standard).

Sorry, another ???

I already have a room only res, should I be trying to change this or make a new one.

Meaning does it make a difference if I push 1 for new res or 2 to change exsisting??? I'm getting the same department, right? All the computers would show the same thing???

Yaa Hoo!!!!!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: I just booked my package using the public code, and saved $441.33 off the price I got initally. The code gives you the same price off as the Disney Visa did. I am staying at the POR 11/9-11/16. :bounce: :dance3:

NC State said:
When I called this morning the CM didn't know about the code because she missed the past three days at work. I explained what was going on, she applied my code and I saved $395.44 so keep trying.

My CM didn't know either. He double-checked and everything went great after that.

If anyone knows Monty in CRO, say thanks for me! :wave:

ChrisAlli said:
Sorry, another ???

I already have a room only res, should I be trying to change this or make a new one.

Meaning does it make a difference if I push 1 for new res or 2 to change exsisting??? I'm getting the same department, right? All the computers would show the same thing???

Push 2, they'll have your info up and just verify it that way.

Hey...could people post their travel dates, resort and price so everyone else gets an idea of how much it is? It's cool to see the savings, but no one has any idea how much you are paying unless we go through the entire disney reservation process to find rack rates. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Oh well, I have to stay with what I have.. They didn't have pofq or any deluxes available for 11/3/06-11/11/06. They did have cbr available for the 8 nights.hopper and dining 3,116.00. I already have that rate for Por, so I will stay where I am. I still saved $492.00 off my orginal price :banana: :banana: :banana: .

wall said:
Oh well, I have to stay with what I have.. They didn't have pofq or any deluxes available for 11/3/06-11/11/06. They did have cbr available for the 8 nights.hopper and dining 3,116.00. I already have that rate for Por, so I will stay where I am. I still saved $492.00 off my orginal price :banana: :banana: :banana: .

You may wish to try back, I have the EXACT same dates and at the time of my call they had AKL standard rooms w/ dining. Quote I got was $2886 (2 adults 1 child).

summerrluvv said:
Hey...could people post their travel dates, resort and price so everyone else gets an idea of how much it is? It's cool to see the savings, but no one has any idea how much you are paying unless we go through the entire disney reservation process to find rack rates. Thanks! :thumbsup2
There are 3 adults and one 5 year old. We are staying at the POR with the dining package, and 6 day base park tickets. Our total price initially was $3038.33, after code was applied, the price is now $2597.12.

I called this morning (waited 35 min) and the CM asked me for the code, put me on hold for 5 min. came back and told me there was no availability during the time I am going - I even asked if I changed hotels, and he said no availability - October 21 - 28.

I am calling back because honestly, I just can't believe that NO HOTEL has availability for the code during this time.

OK so before I sit on hold forever.......Can I get a little advice from some of you more savvy dis'ers? I have MYW w/free dining booked 9/27 - 10/7. Now with the new codes, should I bother to call and see if I can get a better deal? We are staying in the FW Cabins. I am so confused :confused3 .....We got it for $3891 for 3 Ad, 1 Ch and 2 babies.

summerrluvv said:

Original package: Pop from 11/3-11/11, 3 parkhoppers (2A 1C) w/ dining, $2284.32

Offered for same as above: $1871.78

Checked on AKL Standard view: Available, would have been $2968 with code. Without code it would have been $3669.

Took: POR (POFQ not available) Standard room, 2319.78. Without code, $2823. This is the one we took.

412.54 would have been our refund had we taken it from our original package.

503.22 is what we saved off of the package price staying at a mod.

We spent $35.46 to move from a value to a mod for 8 nights.

wall said:

They seem to be really pushing CBR. I've already stayed there the past two times.

Please help me!!!!!

I have a room booked for WL and when I called CRo (on the phone with them now!) they told me that they can't apply the code to my ressie!!! They said I would lose my reservation and nothing is available at the WL!!! Can this be true that I can not upgrade my reservation to a package? :confused3

BlindTyldak said:
You may wish to try back, I have the EXACT same dates and at the time of my call they had AKL standard rooms w/ dining. Quote I got was $2886 (2 adults 1 child).

Thanks I will keep trying :). We have 4 and they did offer me akl, but it was over $5,000.00 for the 8 nights with hopper and dinning, maybe it was a bigger room, because that seemed really high. Will keep trying..

PrincessTrisha said:
I called this morning (waited 35 min) and the CM asked me for the code, put me on hold for 5 min. came back and told me there was no availability during the time I am going - I even asked if I changed hotels, and he said no availability - October 21 - 28.

I am calling back because honestly, I just can't believe that NO HOTEL has availability for the code during this time.

I'm there the same time at ASMo, I was told the same thing after a few seconds. I'm on hold again right now.

Where do you want to stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter