General Public Package Code for October 1 through December 23

akalittleeva said:
Gaspode - I'm at POP from 11/13-11/22 with dining - 9 nights with 9 day PH & water park tix for 2A and 2C - I'm still doing my happy dance!

Hmm sorta similar to what I@m after in a way - Pop 11/16 thru 11/28 with dining, 12 nights with 9 day PH & water park tix for 2A (honeymoon).

Hopefully we can get it. DFi wants me to ask what the price for POR is also but Im happy to stick with Pop :0)

Currently we dont' have hotel ressie at all (only just recently decided to do the honeymoon in WDW) so I need to get *something* today. Guess I'll sit on hold as long as it takes!

Cya,
Gaspodé

I have been on hold for 29 minutes and counting--called right at 7. Of course at this point, you start to wonder if you are lost. Anyone else holding still?

Gaspode said:
Hmm sorta similar to what I@m after in a way - Pop 11/16 thru 11/28 with dining, 12 nights with 9 day PH & water park tix for 2A (honeymoon).

Hopefully we can get it. DFi wants me to ask what the price for POR is also but Im happy to stick with Pop :0)

Currently we dont' have hotel ressie at all (only just recently decided to do the honeymoon in WDW) so I need to get *something* today. Guess I'll sit on hold as long as it takes!

Cya,
Gaspodé

I hope you get a great deal - good luck!

Yep NovDis -I've been on hold for 32mins now (called right at 7am). I was a bit worried I might be stuck in a loop I'll never get out of cos' a man kept announcing about ME and EMH - but then he said goodbye and its been songs ever since so I'm more positive now ;)

Lets stick with it! Hanging up and calling back will most likely put us further back int he queue.

Good luck!
Gaspodé

Just got off the phone. We orginally had reserved a LVC room at the poly for Dec 7-15th, but that was not available for our dates using the code. She did tell me they still had the MK view available so I changed our ressie to that. We saved over $1200.00 switching to the MK view using code ZBH. :banana:

At least we can all chat while holding........

I've only been holding 20 minutes....I guess I should get more coffee

I just called and got my discount. 300 less than a room only with AAA. If figured without AAA a 600 savings.:cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hoopfamily said:
I just called and got my discount. 300 less than a room only with AAA. If figured without AAA a 600 savings.:cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Did you change from room only to package???

BlindTyldak said:
Using code ZBH:

Original package: Pop from 11/3-11/11, 3 parkhoppers (2A 1C) w/ dining, $2284.32

Offered for same as above: $1871.78

Checked on AKL Standard view: Available, would have been $2968 with code. Without code it would have been $3669.

Took: POR (POFQ not available) Standard room, 2319.78. Without code, $2823. This is the one we took.

412.54 would have been our refund had we taken it from our original package.

503.22 is what we saved off of the package price staying at a mod.

We spent $35.46 to move from a value to a mod for 8 nights.

:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:
Congrats!! I managed to get what I wanted too. I was worried b/c mousesavers aid black out maybe 12.2-12.8, my exact dates. but no problem, we got it added to our caribbean beach ressie.Saved $270. off our ressie, but I made our tix 10 day hoppers with no expiration, b/c we had a 2nd room that we saved another 270 off, with the savinggs our tix upgrade cost $60. So it would have cost us 1138 to buy these tix, so I view my savings as $1076 off next trip!!

I called right @ 7a and was only on hold for 15 mins-what a surprise I thought for sure at least 30 mins. Got the Fl Rest. Rate and upgraded from POR to AKL for only $242 more. I'm in shock have always wanted to stay at AKL. Can't wait until Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter