General Public Package Code for October 1 through December 23

Is there a difference in these two packages? I am seeing two different codes and don't know what the difference is.

I am at the mercy of a TA who doesn't come in until 9am. This next hour is going to be torture!

Hey everyone, first post, but I wanted to let you know the deal:

10/14-10/19, 5 nights stay, POFQ, 6-day non-hopper pass, MYWPD

At regular rack rate pricing: $2397.30
With the ZBH public code: $2090.70
That's a savings of $306.60, or 12.8 % of the price. If the savings were just off the hotel, it would be a 30 % savings. I suspect that it is off both the hotel and the dining, else why bother having a separate code for the dining deal.

Be warned, the first price I was quoted by the CM was wrong. I questioned it, and he discovered that the code had not entered properly. Be aware of what the non-discount rate is going into this, and make the CM check.

Happy days, only 58 days away!!

:cool1:

i was on hold for around 40mins and have now been chatting to a CM for about 15/20mins and *nothing* is available at all (we have no hotel ressie at present so I'm booking from scratch).

Hope she can figure something out!!
Gaspodé

famsen said:
Is there a difference in these two packages? I am seeing two different codes and don't know what the difference is.

ZBG is for the General Public
ZBC is for Disney Visa Cardholders
Both are for Magic Your Way packages

ZBH is for General Public
ZBD is for Disney Visa Cardholders
Both are for Magic Your Way + Dining packages

Yikes, Still on hold. Have to start getting ready for work.Bibby bobby boo :dance3:

So the CM I'm on the line with can get us a room only discount but NOT a package rate (we want dining). If we add dining then we have to pay rack rate.

How come?
I really don't know what to do!
Gaspodé

Gaspode said:
So the CM I'm on the line with can get us a room only discount but NOT a package rate (we want dining). If we add dining then we have to pay rack rate.

How come?
Gaspodé

Doesn't sound right...Maybe hang up and call again?

BlakeNJ - I just don't know. Everyone on here is reporting these great discounts and making it sound so easy to get and my CM can't even get me dining (in fact she just tried to bring a dining package up rack rate and couldn't get any availability!)

Eep. She has now put me on hold again perhaps she has gone to find out how to fix this!

- I'll keep updating.
Gaspodé

My dates aren't available at ASMo Oct 20-30th, do you think I should keep trying???

Also, the person wasn't sure about codes, I had to tell her. How could that be on a morning like this????

I was able to get a discount on the first portion of our trip :Pinkbounc , but not the 2nd. AKL Concierge is not being discounted, so I kept my AAA rate with that. Here is what I was able to get for 3 nights value season:
GF LV with 3 base tickets and dining: $2,104.59 (including taxes, no insurance)
The CM quoted that rack rate would be $2,487.

The strange thing is when I quote this same trip online through Disney, it comes up as $2,226 for rack rate. Any ideas why it would be different than what the CM says.
I still booked with the code since it saves over both, but I am curious why there is the discrepancy.

I got Poly Garden View for Oct 8 thru the 14 at 3481.40. That is an the ZBH code. I SAVED $607.33

Gaspode said:
BlakeNJ - I just don't know. Everyone on here is reporting these great discounts and making it sound so easy to get and my CM can't even get me dining (in fact she just tried to bring a dining package up rack rate and couldn't get any availability!)

Eep. She has now put me on hold again perhaps she has gone to find out how to fix this!

- I'll keep updating.
Gaspodé

Ack, honestly I'd hang up and call back too . . . that's not sounding right, but best of luck. if you stick it out, call back and make sure your CM did it right and note her name now.

Gaspode said:

- I'll keep updating.
Gaspodé

It can't hurt to ask him/her if she could check with another CM to verify the dining can't be added. Be nice, but push the issue. If still no luck, call back! Maybe you got s dud. Good luck.

Thanks BT. I just don't want to risk another 40min wait. She seems like she is trying real hard to sort *something* so we'll see...

Gaspodé

Gaspode said:

How come?
Gaspodé

Have her check again. Doesn't sound right at all.

Are these new general public codes the same savings as the Disney Visa codes? just for a different group? :confused3

Gaspode said:
Thanks BT. I just don't want to risk another 40min wait. She seems like she is trying real hard to sort *something* so we'll see...

Gaspodé

What dates are you trying to book for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter