GearFusion Coupon Code

Trying to decide on taking the Mears Connect or a private service. Found GearFusion and noticed they have an option for a coupon code.

After doing some snooping, I found the coupon code WDWTT is currently good for 10% off.

Hope this helps someone. :)
Thanks!!

I have a reservation with GearFusion next month. Hope I can apply discount.
I used them last year when traveling to WDW with granddaughters—THEY WERE GREAT!!

They seemed to be the best price, then adding the coupon made the deal even sweeter. I think we will give them a try in January.

Oh hopefully this coupon code lasts! We don't go until the end of August - fingers crossed.

If you have your flight information, might be good to book now and lock in the savings.
Thank you - I just did this and got the discount! I just paid in full, I assume I will get a confirmation email of my booking?

Thank you - I just did this and got the discount! I just paid in full, I assume I will get a confirmation email of my booking?

Truthfully, we have never used them but I would assume a confirmation email. Did you check your junk folder? We always used the Magical Express since it was just my wife and I.

Now that we have a 2 year old, we considered the Mears Connect service but thought a private company would be better. Help with the luggage and no waiting in case the little man isnt having a good day just makes more sense now. GearFusion was the best price so as soon as we book our flights from Detroit, we will also be booking with them too.

Glad I could help. Hope you have a great trip.

Hi, just priced out a round trip with Gearfusion and it came to $180. Is that round trip or one way, I was going to call but I don't have time to chat on the phone. Also, do they tell what time their picking up on the return and is it as early as Mears shuttle (3 hours). Thanks

We recently used GearFusion. I would assume that rate is round trip. You will get a text the day before with your driver’s name and phone number for each segment of your trip. For the return trip, we were picked up 2.5 hours before our flight. We had great service!!

We recently used GearFusion. I would assume that rate is round trip. You will get a text the day before with your driver’s name and phone number for each segment of your trip. For the return trip, we were picked up 2.5 hours before our flight. We had great service!!
Thanks so much, yes it was roundtrip which I felt was a great price.
Looking forward to not stopping at 3 hotels before getting to our hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter