Gaylord Palms shuttle service to Disney parks

lvdis

love disney
Has anyone ever taken the Gaylord Palms shuttle to the Disney parks? I'm trying to find out how often they run in the evenings. I'll be there for a convention and would like to go the the parks and/or downtown Disney in the evenings, but won't have a car.

Thanks for any information you can share!

I wish I could rememeber the bus schedule, but I do rememebr being able to attend our conference during the day, and taking the shuttle in the eveing. The last day of the conference, we went to a Wishes cruise that evening. We took the bus to the TTC and the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. We then took the boat to the Wildreness Lodge where we picked up the cruise after dinner. After the cruise we took the boat to the TTC (I think) and it was near midnight when we arrived back to the Gaylord. Hope that may give you a little bit of an idea.

I was there for a conference last year and the resort is beautiful! I also don't remember the exact shuttle schedule, but they had quite a few each day. They also have drop-offs at different parks, not just one location. I was surprised how close the resort was to Disney. I took a cab to DD for some shopping and it took about 15 minutes to get ther and the fare plus tip was less than $15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter