"Gateway Timeout" on disneyshopping.com?

amandaraye

Mouseketeer
GRRR!!!!I've been trying since yesterday to create shirts for all the kids on Disneyshopping.com and constantly get "Error receiving data Gateway Timeout" messages. I'm about to toss this computer out the window. Is it my computer or a problem on their end? Anyone else having this problem?:confused3

AND... when I finally get a name on there and try to change the font or move it just a tiny bit, it disappears, but still shows in the prevewi picture down below so I have no idea what it really looks like. This is terrible!!!!I'm so frustrated!

I just tried and it worked fine for me. Sorry that you are having problems. Wish I could help.

I dont have a specific answer for you, but did want to say that anytime I try to shop on disney.com from my desk top it freezes up and wont allow me to put anything into my cart. but if i use my lap top, I have never had a problem. And yes, I have had them going side by side to see if it was a computer issue or a site issue.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter