Galloway half marathon journal

Cold hands are awful. I use Little Hotties disposable hand warmers tucked inside my gloves. My running jacket has the long cuffs with foldover flaps that create mittens around my hands. Traps the heat quite nicely!

Odd. I posted and now it's gone. Well, anyway on Sunday the 30th I ran 12 mile (in the very cold) and last Saturday I ran 4. I was supposed to run 14 on the 29th, but on the 29th it was snowing. Then when I did run on the 30th I got a late start so it got dark and cold so I cut it short. Still, I feel ready.

One minor setback is my foot is sore, but I saw a PT who taped it for me which helps, so it should be fine. It actually doesn't hurt much when I run.

Anyway - I'm very excited and ready to go!

Well, I did it! WOOHOO! I'll put more on my blog (thompsonfamilyweb.com) soon. I met up with a bunch if WISH folks this morning and had a blast! Shout out to Rick, Kip, Shelly, Lilly, Rod, Mike and Kim!

John T - HootDad - http://www.thompsonfamilyweb.com - Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm subbing in to follow along with you! :banana: I'm following Galloway's plan myself, as I intend to run the W&D Half myself. I LOVE the way his format is laid out; I'm excited to see someone going through this with me! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts