Galaxy's Edge Performance and Evolution Discussion

I think if people are watching The Mandalorian right now that Galaxy's Edge is very reminiscent of the looks/feel of the series. Especially if The Mandalorian is one of the first Star Wars series they've watched (like me, I've only seen the movies). It makes the connection greater, if that makes sense.

For me, it makes going to Galaxy's Edge a big more exciting. :)

also, now spotted in Black Spire Outpost:

Interesting point about The Mandalorian, I didn't want to bring it up because I an very vocally "pro" SWGE. Star Wars has a look and I've said it all along SWGE has that look. The Mandalorian is a good example but also Jeddha from Rogue One and Tattooine from Episode I and if you've seen Rebels very Lothal.
BTW if you are a SW faan and have not watched Rebels or Clone Wars you are slacking, those two series although aimed at kids are very grown up, beautifully animated and wonderful stories that connect the saga together

I've only seen some of the later episodes of Clone Wars. I'm using the opportunity to watch it in chronological order, so I'm skipping around seasons. I loved Ahsoka's arc and the series really helps bridge the gap between II and III so Anakin's turn doesn't seem like whiplash. Don't get me wrong, we knew it was going to happen, it was set up, but it was done so quickly in III that it just didn't feel like it was given time to develop. Clone War was very effective in showing Anakin's descent.

I've only seen some of the later episodes of Clone Wars. I'm using the opportunity to watch it in chronological order, so I'm skipping around seasons. I loved Ahsoka's arc and the series really helps bridge the gap between II and III so Anakin's turn doesn't seem like whiplash. Don't get me wrong, we knew it was going to happen, it was set up, but it was done so quickly in III that it just didn't feel like it was given time to develop. Clone War was very effective in showing Anakin's descent.

I agree - I mean, I get why he could be truned to thinking the Jedi aren't so hot and maybe even to defend Palpatine ... but he does go from that to being cool with killing a bunch of kids awful quick

I think if people are watching The Mandalorian right now that Galaxy's Edge is very reminiscent of the looks/feel of the series.

TOTALLY agree. I would not be surprised to find out some small bit of the Mandalorian was filmed in one Galaxy's Edge or another.

I think if people are watching The Mandalorian right now that Galaxy's Edge is very reminiscent of the looks/feel of the series. Especially if The Mandalorian is one of the first Star Wars series they've watched (like me, I've only seen the movies). It makes the connection greater, if that makes sense.

For me, it makes going to Galaxy's Edge a big more exciting. :)

I had to double take to see if that planet he goes to in the first episode was Batuu. It was brief, but that handful of establishing shots was uncanny.

even though I absolutely love The Mandalorian and can talk about it all day let's bring this thread back to the original focus please :yoda:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!