Galaxy's Edge Merchandise Locations

Jason_79

Mouseketeer
Good Morning Everyone!

My first post, so hopefully I am doing this right!

I have a question about Galaxy's Edge merchandise, as it pertains to Walt Disney World. That being said, I am not sure if this information has been released yet.

Are the items for sale (more specifically, the items in Dok-Ondar's Den) only in the park itself? Will we be able to find these items in World Of Disney for example?

Thanks in advance,

More than likely they will do the same thing they're doing in DL and send the merch to launch bay. I think the SWGE merch will only be available at studios and not at Disney Springs.

I really hope that isn't the case. We are staying Aug 22-Sept 1/2019 and were hoping to avoid the DHS crowds for this visit, as this trip was originally scheduled to avoid SWGE. That being said, really want to get two legacy Lightsabers! :(

I really hope that isn't the case. We are staying Aug 22-Sept 1/2019 and were hoping to avoid the DHS crowds for this visit, as this trip was originally scheduled to avoid SWGE. That being said, really want to get two legacy Lightsabers! :(
You definitely won’t be able to get the legacy sabers outside of DHS.

Good Morning Everyone!

My first post, so hopefully I am doing this right!

I have a question about Galaxy's Edge merchandise, as it pertains to Walt Disney World. That being said, I am not sure if this information has been released yet.

Are the items for sale (more specifically, the items in Dok-Ondar's Den) only in the park itself? Will we be able to find these items in World Of Disney for example?

Thanks in advance,

:welcome:
We have no info on WDW yet but I can predict that the items from Dok will not be sold anywhere else other than Galaxy's Edge. You will probably find some shirts and mugs and pins outside of Batuu at DHS and maybe DS but not things from Dok's

Thanks for the info everyone!

Fingers crossed for some kind of paid reservation system for access to Galaxy's Edge at WDW this August!

At Disneyland there was tons of general Star Wars/Galaxy's Edge merchandise at World of Disney.

There is stuff at Launch Bay you can't get in Batuu and vice versa. AP shirts and pins only available at Launch Bay.

The hot item has been the $100 metal gift card you can only get inside Batuu.

Don't know what is happening NOW, but opening day, DL had some "smuggled" Batuu only merchandise on sale at Star Traders, a few robes, porgs, the hasbro toy sets, some pin and patches. But nothing high-end like the sabers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter