Gabby at Dreamworks Destination?

kittercats85

Mouseketeer
I saw on some websites that Gabby from Gabby’s Dollhouse had been doing meets at the Dreamworks Destination at least at the end of last year. My 4 year old son is newly obsessed with Gabby and I was wondering if anyone knew if she still shows up there at all? He would be so excited. Thanks! :)

We were there last Sept and didn't see her. We didn't seek out the M&G, so maybe she was there and we just didn't notice.
I know we saw on Youtube that someone posted they saw Gabby recently. I can't remember if it was Tim Tracker or someone else.

Gabby was definitely not there when we were there in June. My daughter loves the show.

Tim Tracker did see her a few weeks ago, but she was not inside the pavilion, but rather in front of a billboard-style advertisement for the Gabby’s Dollhouse show that is set up outside the pavilion, in the courtyard area. There are multiple ads for various movies & shows out there (also has an ad for the new Puss n Boots movie coming out near the holidays).

I don’t know if she is regularly meeting there now, or if it was a one-off when Tim Tracker saw her.

I don’t know about the end of last year, but we were there in early January and again in May, and did not see her. And my daughter would have been over the moon to see her, so it wasn’t a case of not paying attention

Thanks for the responses! I actually posted this to Facebook as well and a few people told me they’ve seen her - including someone who was there earlier this week. So it seems she is around sometimes. Fingers crossed we find her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter