FYI; Member News on BC, from DVC Site

DVCDAVE

In light of recent events I have been absent from these Boards, accept my apology in advance if this news has already been discussed. It should be of no surprise. Right off the members site, under news.

quote; "Change to The Disney Collection

When Disney's Beach Club Villas opens, Disney's Beach Club Resort will no longer be available as part of The Disney Collection. This allows us to remain consistent with what we have done in the past (for example, Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Disney's Wilderness Lodge are not included in The Disney Collection). Reservations for Disney's Beach Club Resort through The Disney Collection will be accepted for stays up to and including August 31, 2002. The resort is not available through The Disney Collection for stays as of September 1, 2002. Disney's Yacht Club Resort will continue to be available as an exchange option. "

This does answer the question if we will still have access to the Yacht club, I guess we will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter