Future Promotions

It's projected that a vaccine will be widely available by then, which means Disney will switch from a limited attendance / no discount model to the more standard model of using discounts to fill resorts/parks. I forecast full price resorts through Spring 2021, with the transition happening in summer/fall 2021.

I really, really, really, wish they would come out with some kind of a discount. We were booked at one moderate and are forced to move to another one and we don't want to really stay there. Our only other choice is to upgrade for quite a bit of money. It would be nice if they would give us some kind of a discount since we're being forced to move, so we could move to a deluxe and not have to pay as much money.

I really, really, really, wish they would come out with some kind of a discount. We were booked at one moderate and are forced to move to another one and we don't want to really stay there. Our only other choice is to upgrade for quite a bit of money. It would be nice if they would give us some kind of a discount since we're being forced to move, so we could move to a deluxe and not have to pay as much money.
POFQ and POR are the only moderates I've ever stayed at, but I'm trying CBR next Spring. Yes, not my first choice, but should be fun to experiment...and maybe I'll like it just as much! Plus I won't feel like I made a poor choice, because staying at Port Orleans is no option!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter