Furious with Tokyo Disney

Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
I decided to look at the cost of going to Tokyo Disney and you cannot book any of the Disney hotel packages as a solo traveller.
I wanted to stay at Disney Celebrations hotel, but, it looks like that's a no no. Very disappointing, but, there are the good neighbour hotels at the end of the day.

Is it that you can't book them, or that you have to pay a double occupancy rate? If it's the latter, that's super common.

People have booked vacation packages as a solo traveler but simply paid for two people. You can also stay at Celebration without booking a vacation package.

I just tried it with the Ambassador's hotel, and it seems to work for me to make a booking for 1 person. I didn't create an account to finalize the booking. But I could get through the first steps. The booking system lets me select 1 person, so they are accomodating it. But like with many hotels, they don't do huge discounts for single travellers.

You can be furious, but things will be different in different countries. Disneyland Tokyo has a lot of rules, that's their culture. And there are more rules in comparison than the other parks across the world, like were you can sit or stand for parades, how they handle meeting characters etc (like the one photo rule). If you want to have a good visit, you have to go with their flow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!