Funny Memes

The phone book was not a big deal. If you didn't want to be listed, you just had to get an unlisted number.
Did that cost extra? My father would rather invite burglars to the house than pay to be unlisted.

I think there were two levels of unlisted numbers. One was not having your name/address/phone number published in the directory, but available from directory assistance. The other was not having any information available at all.

635888707255834868-12615318-10208548176767874-787634373329978624-o_5878345_ver1.0.jpg

Did that cost extra? My father would rather invite burglars to the house than pay to be unlisted.

I think there were two levels of unlisted numbers. One was not having your name/address/phone number published in the directory, but available from directory assistance. The other was not having any information available at all.
Yes, it did and that is exactly why our number was listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter