• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funny Memes

I know it's no longer considered necessary or even appropriate to offer a seat to a woman based on gender alone, but I would always offer my seat to anyone who is struggling. A woman juggling a baby and three other things, a much older gentleman - anyone who needs it more than I do really. People are so inconsiderate these days.
This reminds me of a favorite story. A professor opened a door for a female student, who immediately barked at him, "Did you just open that door because I'm a lady?!" To which he graciously responded, "No. I opened the door because I'm a gentleman." ;)

I actually made this for a group of my kids friends from Disney's Family Fun magazine when my kids were around 5, pretty sure it had blue pasta or something and it was NOT a hit

So it was more like this, turns out kids get freaked out because it did NOT look friendly, totally belonged on the show Nailed it.

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 1.16.21 PM.png

Last edited:
This reminds me of a favorite story. A professor opened a door for a female student, who immediately barked at him, "Did you just open that door because I'm a lady?!" To which he graciously responded, "No. I opened the door because I'm a gentleman." ;)
She may have been a female but her action and demeanor certainly showed she wasn't a lady. Holding a door open is simply one of those small kindnesses in life that people offer each other. I often do it for others and thank those that do it for me. I read many years ago that manners and kindness are social lubricants that allow life to run more smoothly.

One day, many years ago, I was walking into the mall. Glancing back, I saw that a woman was approaching. As I was taught, I held open the door for her.

She stopped short of the door, and with a scowl on her face said, "I am QUITE capable of opening my OWN doors!"

I said, "Fine." I walked into the mall and let the door close behind me. For some odd reason, when I glanced back, she was still standing there looking both surprised and annoyed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter