• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funny Memes

DH did sort of propose at Home Depot. My “engagement ring” was a box of Miracle Grow plant fertilizer.
Sorry, I really tried to not laugh, but that was funny. 🤣 If it makes you feel better, my DH didn't propose at all. We just gradually started talking about getting married & set a date. I got a diamond for Christmas 2 months after we got married. He bought me an eternity ring for our 10th anniversary, got down on one knee & asked me to spend eternity with him. Yep, he finally proposed, after we'd been married 10 years.

Last edited:
I don't do coffee and I would never do Starbucks if I did do coffee, but my youngest loves it so I take her there. She types it all out on her phone for me and I just show that, LOL.
If you have a dog they give a bit of whipped cream in a cup and call it a Puppichino by me, couldn't be cuter, and this is why I go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter