Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one was actually my dad's gaffe. On BTMR at Disneyland, he and I sat in the back. I, being the gung-ho soul I am, failed to heed the "hold on to yer hats n' glasses" warning, and as a result lost my black Fender Guitars hat on the second turn. Afterwards, DD and I headed over to Lost and Found to put a claim on it, so it would be mailed home to us. We were told to fill in a form; here's what it looked like--

Color of Hat: Fender
Name on Hat (if any): Fender
Color of Trim on Hat: Silver
Logo on Hat: Fender

Dad finally realized his mistake-- however, as the form was filled out in pen, all he could do was add the obligatory "what a maroon!" notation in the margin.

We got the hat back three days later; guess the Disney people got the idea.

We just got married a few days ago, and yesterday we were walking on Epcot wearing our bride & groom ears, with matching 'Just Married' buttons (I know, tacky).
Well one woman was walking towards us, seeing us at the last minute, and said 'Congratulations!'. Her husband, whom apparently didn't see us (even with the tacky combination) and with a confused look in his face, just asked 'For what?' :confused3
We just heard the laughs form another couple walking behind us.

Then again, maybe he did see us... :idea:

Now this one is FUNNY!! :rotfl2: Our little reality tv induced children!!!

On our 2005 trip, we arrived at WDW kind of late in the evening after 10:00PM and everyone was tired and you know how things just look different at night, landmarks and such. My younger brother who was driving made a wrong turn on the way to Wilderness Lodge, of course turning around wasn't an easy task and when we got going back the right direction my little 4 year old niece said to her Daddy "can you just pull over Daddy and let some one drive who knows where they are going"!! :rotfl2: :lmao: We all just busted a gut!

I actually really laughed out loud at that one :D

:lmao:

Just two weeks ago, found a great :yay: spot to watch the SpectroMagic parade in front of Tony's Town Square Restaurant.Soon a family of 4 comes up and stands next to me.The parents looked to be in the mid-30's.One of their boys was probably no older than 5 or 6 and the youngest looked to be about 2.So the parade startspopcorn:: and the little boy is just beside himself cause he is sitting on the curb right up front !! Alot of the Characters are waving and he is telling dad that they are waving at him!
Well along comes the float with Yensid on it and the dad ( and I swear this is the god's honest truth ) pipes up and says "Look son its BATMAN !!Well I do a double take:scared1: at him and say "your kidding right"? and then his son says "DAD !, That's not BATMAN...jeeeze you can be such a moron" !!:lmao: :rotfl2: I lost it then and so did his wife.

Just two weeks ago, found a great :yay: spot to watch the SpectroMagic parade in front of Tony's Town Square Restaurant.Soon a family of 4 comes up and stands next to me.The parents looked to be in the mid-30's.One of their boys was probably no older than 5 or 6 and the youngest looked to be about 2.So the parade startspopcorn:: and the little boy is just beside himself cause he is sitting on the curb right up front !! Alot of the Characters are waving and he is telling dad that they are waving at him!
Well along comes the float with Yensid on it and the dad ( and I swear this is the god's honest truth ) pipes up and says "Look son its BATMAN !!Well I do a double take:scared1: at him and say "your kidding right"? and then his son says "DAD !, That's not BATMAN...jeeeze you can be such a moron" !!:lmao: :rotfl2: I lost it then and so did his wife.

That's too funny! As if Batman is a Disney character. That guy sounds like my new boss. When I told him I was going to bring him back something from Disney World, he said to bring him a t-shirt with Tweety Bird on it.:confused3 :confused3 When I started laughing, he asked me what I was laughing about. I had to fill him in on the fact that Tweety Bird wasn't a Disney character.

Yes, that's not Batman.

It's not Yensid, either. He's not in Spectromagic. :lmao:

The character I think you're referring to is Chernabog:
chernabog-spectromagic.jpg

Oh my god, this thread is sooooooooooooooo funny, I cnt stop reading it! Some of these are hilarious. I have a few funnies my self, only one is about Disney World, the others are just funny holiday stories...........

Sept 2005 my Sister (17 @ the time) and me were in the back of the car drivin down the 192 from highway 27, on the 192 you can clearly see the AK lodge...............my sister was looking out the window & said "Oh my God I can see the tree of life from here" I wasnt paying much attention as I already knew this, so I said "oh really which one is that" (meaning was she sure it was the tree of life & not some other type of tree) and she replied back "Duh the one with the GREEN LEAVES!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I nearly died laughing & It took her about 5 minutes 2 realise exactly what she said, so now we always tease her about it! LOL

The second story is again summat my sister said, again on the same holiday! but its not strictly @ disney world, but Ill add it as we were in disney earlier in the day!............ we were sat in permkins orderin food & our food came out on a massive tray, & my mum said "wow that trays huge I wonder how they got it through the door?" to which my sister replied " I dunno, maybe they turn the tray on its side" well we nearly died laughin as did the people on the table next 2 us!!!!

Again it took her a while 2 realise what was so funny!!

The last story is actually in seaworld, but I think its the funniest thing Iv ever heard.......................

I was sat on journey 2 Atlantis with my mum & we wisely didnt sit right @ the front, as anyone whos been on this ride nos thats the WORST place to sit. But in front of us were a nice middle aged american couple, dress head to toe in denim & they had proessional photography cameras with they. I figured they must be with a magazine or summat & thought nothing more of it. So the ride goes round, then the drop comes..........down we plummet & we get a little wet, but nothing major, when the lady in front turns 2 her (husband I presume) and says "I dunno what all the fuss is about we arent wet @ all, Iv seen people come off this drenched, maybe we were lucky" after hearing this I had 2 stick my fist into my mouth to stop me laughing as the worst bit is just round the corner.............proceed to the REAL Drenching & Oh my god I nearly fell off the boat laughing so much, the couple in front got hit with a giant wave that came over thier heads & dunked all the water on them, then the swearing that ensued was like nothing Id ever heard............The rest of the ride the couple swore & shouted & I just laughed & laughed (I thought id actaully bust a rib laughing).................................oh that made my holiday that did

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We just got back on Sunday early AM from a wonderful 10 day trip. While at the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at DHS, my wife overheard a husband and wife talking about them.

Husband: “These are the lights from Ozzy Osbourne’s family”
Wife (In a disgusted tone): “No, they are from Donny and Marie.” She was obviously referring to the Osmond family.

We’re still laughing about that.

I actually really laughed out loud at that one :D

:lmao:

I ended up going the wrong way after leaving contemporary and i had the disney police pull me over because I was heading right for the monorail station where the busses go. oops! LOL I tried to be cute and funny about my mistake but they didn't see the humor in it. :scared1:

We are just back from the world and we were listening to people after reading this thread before we went. It was amazing what you hear if you are listening!

We were in line for the Festival of the Lion King and there were two little girls behind us about 4 and 5 years old climbing on the rocks and dancing around. The mother says to the oldest..."(insert name), if you don't stop climbing around you are going to have to go on Expedition Everest!!!!"

The little girl stopped immediately!! OMG!!!

DH and I just looked at each other and lost it! Meanwhile our dd8, is sitting quietly!

We also heard many people calling Test Track "Fast Track" and Fast Pass "Fast Track". One little kid corrected his Dad for calling it the wrong thing!

We too heard a ton of strange things this trip! However, I think I have to share my favourite! DBFF and I were standing in line at Spaceship Earth and there was a father and son behind us. The son was probably about 4yrs. old or so. The father is trying to tell the son that they're going to go on a ride through the "big ball". The son looks at him and says "Oh....but don't spiders live in there?" The father starts laughing and the son just says again, "Dad, the big spiders live in there don't they?" He wasn't scared at all, just thought it was a big ol' home for arachnids!

Just back from ten days (that would have been wonderful if the kids hadn't gotten sick on the trip down but were still pretty darn good). One thing I heard that cracked me up was when we were sitting outside Toy Story Mania in the Studios, waiting for our Fast Pass time. A couple walked up and saw the long line up, and the man said "Maybe we can get fast pass for this ride" and the woman said, angrily "I TOLD you, fast passes are only in Disney."

I wondered briefly if the Studios had been purchased by Universal between the time when we got our fast passes and that moment...

Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter