Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by a friend last night that her grandchildren wanted to see the Seven Dorks, so now that's what they sometimes call Snow White's friends.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

A couple of weeks ago when we were in Magic Kingdom, I heard a gentleman comment that he couldn't find the world....all I can say, it's a good thing he walked past me...I had a good chuckle...

Just got back and heard a couple doozies. The best one, and our running joke the rest of the week (lucky us heard this the first morning), was a know it all behind us on the bus to MK announcing to his whole family (and due to volume, the whole bus) that the building going up next to the Contemporary is a new convention center so they can have, "like. . . the Democratic National Convention and stuff."

I'm blanking on the others but I'm sure they'll come to me soon!

Just got back and heard a couple doozies. The best one, and our running joke the rest of the week (lucky us heard this the first morning), was a know it all behind us on the bus to MK announcing to his whole family (and due to volume, the whole bus) that the building going up next to the Contemporary is a new convention center so they can have, "like. . . the Democratic National Convention and stuff."

And the bus driver didn't correct him?!? All the bus drivers know what it is...SuperTarget :)

I'm blanking on the others but I'm sure they'll come to me soon!

Probably more likely a convention center where they can start hosting the National DIS Convention. :laughing:

Does it count if it comes out of your own mouth? My 9 year old nephew was telling me at DHS (near TSM) that he left his fanny pack in my hotel room. My response "Do you have your park pass?" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was telling my mother how we only got to future world, and she responded concernedly "So you didn't get any Rosie Ruiz?" (she meant Rosa Regale) :lmao: :lmao:

Does it count if it comes out of your own mouth? My 9 year old nephew was telling me at DHS (near TSM) that he left his fanny pack in my hotel room. My response "Do you have your park pass?" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I was telling my mother how we only got to future world, and she responded concernedly "So you didn't get any Rosie Ruiz?" (she meant Rosa Regale) :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: It took me a second to get it!

So we leave in 10 days and I was packing some stuff up and she asked what I was doing i said ' Packing for Disney World' she asked 'Can we only go to Disney not the world!'

LOL I love kids!

My cousins just got back from WDW and they were telling us some of the funny things my nephew said (he is 5). One thing I remember is:

He loved the monorail thing at the airport and wanted to ride it over and over. When they finally told him that was not the 'Disney' monorail, he got real excited and told everyone in the area that 'If you like this monorail, wait till you see the REAL one".

My cousins just got back from WDW and they were telling us some of the funny things my nephew said (he is 5). One thing I remember is:

He loved the monorail thing at the airport and wanted to ride it over and over. When they finally told him that was not the 'Disney' monorail, he got real excited and told everyone in the area that 'If you like this monorail, wait till you see the REAL one".

:lmao: Now that's awesome. :)

I have sort of a funny...

While at DL during Presidents Day Weekend this year my Mom and I made a girls weekend out of it. Well sometime during the 2nd day we were over the crowds, and my Mom says "scr*w it, lets go to that ESPN place and drink. (mind you my mother or I don't drink often if much at all)
On our way in the Dream team was there giving out dream lanyards and my mom and I got one.
So we have 2 drinks a piece to cool down and watch part of the Daytona 500. After "cooling off" we decide to go to DCA and ride CS. Along the way we stop at the pin station to buy pins (I'm an avid collector, and my mom is a beginner) So we buy some pins and my mother says "it was so nice of those people to give me a LANDILE since your step-dad must've thrown my LANDILE away". Now I can start over with the pin hocking.

I just said ummm Mom you mean LANYARD??

So we go ride CS and Mom gets off the ride and looks at her picture and loudly says, d@*m I look like sh*t, lets ride again to see if I get a better picture. LOL As we were standing in line, she looks at me and grins and says, DL is so much more tolerable when you are buzzed, isn't this fun!

My Mom is always a source of amusement when we travel. She's so cute, and always a blast to travel with. I can't wait to go to WDW with her again one day, she LOVES Epcot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter