Fun for All Ages & Adult Activity Recommendations

tiffyms02

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! We’re doing the 7 night Eastern on the Fantasy in November, which will be our 5th and longest cruise so far. This time, we are wanting to participate in more of the “Fun for All Ages” and “Adults” activities since the kids are a little older now (11, 9, & 5). What fun things do you recommend that you really enjoyed on a former cruise?

This one is REALLY subjective. One family might love the class on towel folding and another might think it is a waste of time.

Just go through the Navigator each evening with your family and see what sounds good to your family for the next day.

For adults, we like the Anyone Can Cook demos. For the family, we like the character drawing classes. Shuffleboard is a lot of fun, we never did it until our 5th cruise.

For the family; Midship Detective Agency - great way to explore the ship, as Rob 1872 mentioned - towel folding was fun, and Iklgoodman - we also enjoyed the character drawings as well. And for adults - if you like cocktails my wife and I had fun with the Mixoloy class and time in the Rainforest Room. Remy or Palo; what ever is available is fun, dinner or buffet. And the cooking classes were enjoyable.

Family - we like to do the vegetable car races (don't remember what it's called), towel folding and trivia. We also love to watch Jack Jack's Diaper Dash. Adult activities - we don't usually do any of the game shows or entertainment. We love champagne tasting and will try to go multiple times in a cruise, if open. We also love to spend time at Satellite Falls and the Rainforest Room. We always eat brunch and dinner in Remy and Palo.

We liked: midship detective, towel folding, character drawings, veggie car race. We have ages 12, 3, 7, so some what similar to your family.

We love the drawing classes (my son is 11). We usually draw and then take them for the characters to sign). I’m the only adult (and super Introvert) so it’s been hit or miss for me about joining a team for trivia but the times I have joined have been fun. I like the music trivia’s the best. My son loves all the family game shows (though I think he would disappear very fast if he ever got chosen for one). And we totally hit up all the dance parties. My upcoming EBPC has ballroom dancing and I’m super excited about that.

I second the "Build-a car out of Vegetables". (I dont know what it is called, either.) It was a fun activity that everyone in the family could do.

We love the 80s music party or something like that for adult entertainment. It was the hardest I think I’ve ever laughed as an adult! You don’t have to be into the 80s to enjoy it. We also like all the trivia’s!

For family... unless you have a singer... the family karaoke was painful. That’s an hour I’ll never get back. But- silver lining, we went during a Halloween cruise. A 12 year old surly, eye rolling, Maleficent belted out an amazing “Spoonful of Sugar.” The DJ laughed out loud when she said that’s what she was singing and she nailed it. It was the perfect picture if what it means to be 12 and stuck between a sweet child and too cool teen. It just about made up for the other 55 minutes of torture!

Mickey 200! We have won as well. Trivia. Towel folding. Shuffleboard. Even with older kids, we still do family activities. Anyone Can Cook for the adults is the best. And Jack-Jack Diaper Dash is not to be missed!

We really have enjoyed some of the game shows they run, e.g. "who wants to be a mouseketeer", disney trivia, etc - many are for all ages. I also like the Anyone Can Cook demos.

I did *not* like the 3D crafts. They are all essentially paper cutouts (characters, etc) that have tabs that you have to glue together with glue dots. Not really crafts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!