Full House at Swan and Dolphin: Anyone concerned about it being too crowded?

Bete

DIS Veteran
This will be my first stay at the Swan. I couldn't pass up the AP rate under the circumstance. I was able to get 14 days in Dec. for $139/night not counting the resort fee, taxes, etc.

My concern now is with this resort being over crowded because they are the only ones offering the AP deal for the holidays, so far.

Even if Disney changes their mind in November (next due date for Mickey Monitor) with AP resort rates I don't think I'll change over.

I just feel the car traffic around the parking lot, etc will be unbearable. Also, walking to Epcot may be a challenge with thousands following in your footsteps. The restaurants may have horrible waits, etc.

Does anyone else share my concerns?

I think you will be fine. We were at Swan for 6 nights in May and the hotel was completely sold out for part of our stay. Everything seemed fine. Even the Grotto pool was never crowded despite the high temperature.

We will be there in Dec during holiday time. Have a great time!!!

we were at the dolphin for11 days in august it was supposed to have been sold out,went on the beach three mornings,only a couple of other people there.when we walked to epcot or mgm we were lucky to see many people walking.dont worry about crowds there is so much space at this area of Disney. It really is gorgeous. you will have a fantastic stay,I only wish i were there now. Bluebell

I think (hope) that because the Swan/Dolphin are geared towards large conventions, crowds should not have a significant impact on services. They have plenty of time to adjust staff to accomodate "full house" conditions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter