Ft Wildnerss Trail Ride & Singalong ?

Wes1stTrip2016

DIS Veteran
We are going to boat over to FW from MK and have dinner at Trails End (4:45pm ADR) on Sunday.

Ideally, I would like to do the 6pm horse & carriage ride then the singalong with Chip & Dale - does this sound doable?

The sing a long starts at 7pm but I do not know the distance from the carriage ride (25mins long) to where C&D are. Thanks!

*leaving 2mrw after work*

You will grab a bus near the carriage to get to the singalong and, depending on how long you wait for a bus, you will make it just in time. It’s about a 5-10 min ride from one to the other. You can buy s’mores supplies there. It’s one of our favorite things in all of WDW.

You will grab a bus near the carriage to get to the singalong and, depending on how long you wait for a bus, you will make it just in time. It’s about a 5-10 min ride from one to the other. You can buy s’mores supplies there. It’s one of our favorite things in all of WDW.

Thanks! Do we just catch the 1st bus that comes and let them know we want to go to the singalong and not the parking lot? Thanks!

Thanks! Do we just catch the 1st bus that comes and let them know we want to go to the singalong and not the parking lot? Thanks!

There are three routes through the campground and they are not all the same. We've had a cart when there, so I have not used the internal system but, if I remember correctly, you will need orange or yellow to get to the Meadows. Get on either of those and the driver will be able to help you know when to get off. There are flashing destination listings on the front of the buses to help out (look for Meadows Trading Post), and if you ever get confused, just ask a bus driver and they will gladly help out.

Like the previous poster mentioned, there are three routes. 2 of them will get you there - the orange and the yellow. The singalong is kind of in the center of the campground at the meadows. Mention it to the bus driver and they’ll let you know when you are there. There maps at the bus stops to get your bearings.

How late do the boats depart from FW? we’re taking boat over from contemporary for the campfire and sing a long (not going to stay for the movie) and planning on catching the Contemporary boat back around 8 if it’s still going?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter